Samaje Perine plays zero offensive snaps for Redskins in Week 1
Washington Redskins running back Samaje Perine did not register a snap on offense in Week 1 against the Philadelphia Eagles.
Perine played 10 snaps on special teams, but it appears he is well behind both Chris Thompson and Rob Kelley in the Redskins' running game. Washington was playing from behind most of the game though, so there could be room for Perine in Week 2 after Kelley ran 10 times for just 30 yards and Thompson 3 times for 4 yards in Week 1.
Our models projected Perine for 8.9 attempts and 32.8 rushing yards in Week 1. Washington will have to recalibrate their rush attack for Week 2 against the Los Angeles Rams.
- Jordan Howard (shoulder) limited in Bears' Wednesday practice September 20th, 2017
- Gerald Everett (thigh) questionable for Rams on Thursday September 20th, 2017
- DeMarco Murray (hamstring) did not practice Wednesday for Titans September 20th, 2017
- Randall Cobb (shoulder) did not practice with Packers on Wednesday September 20th, 2017
- Jordy Nelson (quad) returned to practice for Packers on Wednesday September 20th, 2017
- Rob Gronkowski (groin) did not practice Wednesday for Patriots September 20th, 2017
- Jordan Reed (chest, toe) "not healthy right now" for Washington September 20th, 2017
- Rob Kelley (ribs) gets in a limited practice for Washington on Wednesday September 20th, 2017
- Washington's Jamison Crowder expected to be more productive in Week 3 September 20th, 2017
- Jordan Reed (chest) not practicing Wednesday for Washington September 20th, 2017
- Washington's Samaje Perine still projected to run behind Rob Kelley in Week 3 September 20th, 2017
- Redskins' Mason Foster diagnosed with separated shoulder September 20th, 2017