Cowboys' Cole Beasley to continue his steady production in Week 1
Cowboys' wideout Cole Beasley will face a terrific New York Giants defense in Week 1.
At this point, fantasy players know what to expect of Beasley. He's a dependable pair of hands and has a defined role in the Cowboys' offense. Beasley and the Cowboys will be asked a lot against a great Giants' defense, but with most of the focus on Dez Bryant and Ezekiel Elliott, don't be surprised if Beasley sneaks in a big game on Sunday night.
Our models project Beasley to put up 7.7 FanDuel points with 3.6 receptions, 42 yards and 0.3 touchdowns at a cost of $5,600 in Week 1.
- Bears to release kicker Cody Parkey at start of league year February 22nd, 2019
- Rapoport: Bears expected to release Dion Sims February 20th, 2019
- Antonio Brown will only be traded if Steelers benefit February 20th, 2019
- Steelers say Le'Veon Bell will not be tagged February 20th, 2019
- Andre Ellington signs with Buccaneers February 19th, 2019
- Patriots' Rob Gronkowski to decide in 'next couple weeks' February 19th, 2019
- DeMarcus Lawrence refusing to sign franchise tender with Cowboys again February 19th, 2019
- Cowboys reportedly letting Terrance Williams walk February 18th, 2019
- Amari Cooper scores in Cowboys' Divisional Round loss January 13th, 2019
- Ezekiel Elliott bottled up for Dallas in Divisional Round January 13th, 2019
- Dak Prescott has huge Divisional Round game in Cowboys' loss January 13th, 2019
- Blake Jarwin (ankle) will play in Cowboys' playoff matchup against the Rams January 12th, 2019