Cowboys' Cole Beasley to continue his steady production in Week 1
Cowboys' wideout Cole Beasley will face a terrific New York Giants defense in Week 1.
At this point, fantasy players know what to expect of Beasley. He's a dependable pair of hands and has a defined role in the Cowboys' offense. Beasley and the Cowboys will be asked a lot against a great Giants' defense, but with most of the focus on Dez Bryant and Ezekiel Elliott, don't be surprised if Beasley sneaks in a big game on Sunday night.
Our models project Beasley to put up 7.7 FanDuel points with 3.6 receptions, 42 yards and 0.3 touchdowns at a cost of $5,600 in Week 1.
- Rams' Marcus Peters (calf) will reportedly miss 2-4 weeks September 24th, 2018
- Andy Dalton tosses 2 scores, 4 picks in Bengals' loss September 24th, 2018
- Marshawn Lynch scores in the Raiders' loss to the Dolphins September 24th, 2018
- Will Fuller surpasses 100 yards, scores again for Texans Week 3 September 24th, 2018
- Deshaun Watson does damage late in Texans' loss September 24th, 2018
- Jimmy Graham catches 5 passes for 45 yards in Packers' loss September 24th, 2018
- Ezekiel Elliott tops 100 yards rushing in Cowboys' loss September 23rd, 2018
- Sean Lee expected to play for Cowboys versus Seahawks September 21st, 2018
- Cole Beasley (ankle) limited on Thursday for Dallas September 20th, 2018
- Cowboys bring back receiver Brice Butler September 18th, 2018
- Dak Prescott has an uneven performance in Cowboys' win September 17th, 2018
- Ezekiel Elliott finds the end zone for Dallas on Sunday night September 16th, 2018