Cowboys' Cole Beasley to continue his steady production in Week 1
Cowboys' wideout Cole Beasley will face a terrific New York Giants defense in Week 1.
At this point, fantasy players know what to expect of Beasley. He's a dependable pair of hands and has a defined role in the Cowboys' offense. Beasley and the Cowboys will be asked a lot against a great Giants' defense, but with most of the focus on Dez Bryant and Ezekiel Elliott, don't be surprised if Beasley sneaks in a big game on Sunday night.
Our models project Beasley to put up 7.7 FanDuel points with 3.6 receptions, 42 yards and 0.3 touchdowns at a cost of $5,600 in Week 1.
- Julius Thomas a possible target for Chargers May 27th, 2018
- Eagles' Corey Clement wants more touches in 2018 May 27th, 2018
- Buccaneers could be interested in Adrian Peterson May 27th, 2018
- 49ers' Reuben Foster reports to Thursday's OTAs May 24th, 2018
- Zay Jones (knee) undergoes surgery, to miss remainder of Bills' offseason program May 24th, 2018
- Chargers' Hunter Henry tears ACL, likely out for 2018 season May 22nd, 2018
- Tavon Austin in store for big workload with Dallas May 10th, 2018
- Cowboys' Randy Gregory to apply for reinstatement this month May 10th, 2018
- Cowboys' Jason Witten retiring, joining ESPN's MNF May 3rd, 2018
- Ryan Switzer traded from Cowboys to Raiders April 28th, 2018
- Cowboys acquire receiver Tavon Austin from Rams April 28th, 2018
- Cowboys address receiving issues by drafting WR Michael Gallup with 81st pick April 27th, 2018