Cowboys' Cole Beasley to continue his steady production in Week 1
Cowboys' wideout Cole Beasley will face a terrific New York Giants defense in Week 1.
At this point, fantasy players know what to expect of Beasley. He's a dependable pair of hands and has a defined role in the Cowboys' offense. Beasley and the Cowboys will be asked a lot against a great Giants' defense, but with most of the focus on Dez Bryant and Ezekiel Elliott, don't be surprised if Beasley sneaks in a big game on Sunday night.
Our models project Beasley to put up 7.7 FanDuel points with 3.6 receptions, 42 yards and 0.3 touchdowns at a cost of $5,600 in Week 1.
- Trey Quinn starting for Washington in Week 11 November 18th, 2018
- Baltimore's Ty Montgomery active in Week 11 November 18th, 2018
- Matt Bryant (hamstring) active for Atlanta in Week 11 November 18th, 2018
- Marvin Jones (knee) inactive for Detroit in Week 11 November 18th, 2018
- Torrey Smith (knee) out for Carolina in Week 11 November 18th, 2018
- Tajae Sharpe (ankle) active for Titans in Week 11 November 18th, 2018
- Cowboys' Tyron Smith (back) returns to practice Thursday November 15th, 2018
- Ezekiel Elliott eats up 187 yards, adds 2 touchdowns in Cowboys' victory November 12th, 2018
- Cowboys' Sean Lee out four to six weeks with hamstring injury November 7th, 2018
- Sean Lee (hamstring) to miss a "little bit" of time for Dallas November 6th, 2018
- Dak Prescott throws for 243 yards, 2 touchdowns in loss for Dallas November 6th, 2018
- Ezekiel Elliott eats up 112 yards in Cowboys' loss November 6th, 2018