Cowboys' Cole Beasley to continue his steady production in Week 1
Cowboys' wideout Cole Beasley will face a terrific New York Giants defense in Week 1.
At this point, fantasy players know what to expect of Beasley. He's a dependable pair of hands and has a defined role in the Cowboys' offense. Beasley and the Cowboys will be asked a lot against a great Giants' defense, but with most of the focus on Dez Bryant and Ezekiel Elliott, don't be surprised if Beasley sneaks in a big game on Sunday night.
Our models project Beasley to put up 7.7 FanDuel points with 3.6 receptions, 42 yards and 0.3 touchdowns at a cost of $5,600 in Week 1.
- Ravens' Kenneth Dixon (knee) fully cleared to start training camp July 16th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell to play under tag again, likely done with Steelers after 2018 July 16th, 2018
- D.J. Moore able to help Panthers' offense right away July 16th, 2018
- Jay Ajayi in line for more work with Eagles July 16th, 2018
- Christian McCaffrey could see similar role in Panthers' backfield July 16th, 2018
- Darren Sproles (ACL) expected to see reduced role in Eagles' offense July 16th, 2018
- Cowboys' DeMarcus Lawrence will play under franchise tag July 16th, 2018
- Cowboys' Blake Jarwin 'regularly targeted' during offseason July 16th, 2018
- DeMarco Murray announces retirement Friday July 13th, 2018
- Rico Gathers may not make Cowboys' 53-man roster June 26th, 2018
- Cowboys' second-year tight end Blake Jarwin was starter in spring June 20th, 2018
- Allen Hurns working as Cowboys' 'clear-cut' number-one June 20th, 2018