Rams' Cooper Kupp (groin) will not play versus Chargers on Saturday
Los Angeles Rams wider receiver Cooper Kupp (groin) will not play in Saturday's preseason game versus the Los Angeles Chargers, per Lindsey Thiry of The Los Angeles Times.
The Rams' coaching staff does not believe the injury is serious but is erring on the side of caution with Kupp, who is nursing a sore groin. The rookie out of Eastern Washington is already firmly on the Rams' roster as the team's number four wideout, behind Sammy Watkins, Robert Woods, and Tavon Austin.
Our models project Kupp for just 29.1 catches, 356.5 yards, and 1.0 touchdowns in 2017.
- Taysom Hill (knee) ruled out for Sunday's clash with Buccaneers January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) inactive for Divisional Round clash with Tampa Bay January 17th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (quad, finger) active for Sunday's showdown with Saints January 17th, 2021
- Update: Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes (concussion) will not return against Browns January 17th, 2021
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes (head/neck) headed to the locker room, Chad Henne now under center January 17th, 2021
- Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) active Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Rams' Cooper Kupp (knee) ruled out for Saturday's playoff matchup against Packers January 16th, 2021
- Jared Goff (thumb) not listed on Rams' Divisional playoff injury report January 14th, 2021
- Rams' John Wolford (neck) ruled out for Saturday's playoff matchup against Green Bay January 14th, 2021
- Rams list Cooper Kupp (knee) as questionable for Saturday's Divisional playoff contest against Packers January 14th, 2021
- Rams' Jared Goff (thumb) fully practices on Wednesday January 13th, 2021
- Rodrigue: Rams' Aaron Donald (ribs) will play in Saturday's playoff contest against Packers January 13th, 2021