Aaron Donald threatening holdout from Rams into season
Los Angeles Rams defensive tackle Aaron Donald is threatening to extend his holdout into the regular season, ESPN's Adam Schefter reports.
One source tells Schefter that Donald could hold out the entire season. It speaks to a negotiating process that's currently going nowhere, and Donald is ready to play hardball. The Rams' season kicks off in 24 days, so they need to get their star defensive tackle back on the field.
Our models project the Rams' defense as the 13th-best fantasy unit for Week 1 against the Indianapolis Colts, but they could be an especially strong unit if quarterback Andrew Luck misses the game.
- Saints' Taysom Hill (knee) questionable for Sunday's clash with Tampa Bay January 15th, 2021
- Saints list Latavius Murray (quad) as questionable for Sunday's Divisional playoff contest against Buccaneers January 15th, 2021
- Mike Evans (knee) hoping to be closer to 100 percent for Buccaneers in Divisional Round January 15th, 2021
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) listed as questionable on Kansas City's Divisional playoff injury report January 15th, 2021
- Browns activate LG Joel Bitonio from reserve/COVID-19 list January 15th, 2021
- Kansas City's Sammy Watkins (calf) ruled out for Sunday's Divisional playoff matchup against Browns January 15th, 2021
- Jared Goff (thumb) not listed on Rams' Divisional playoff injury report January 14th, 2021
- Rams' John Wolford (neck) ruled out for Saturday's playoff matchup against Green Bay January 14th, 2021
- Rams list Cooper Kupp (knee) as questionable for Saturday's Divisional playoff contest against Packers January 14th, 2021
- Rams' Jared Goff (thumb) fully practices on Wednesday January 13th, 2021
- Rodrigue: Rams' Aaron Donald (ribs) will play in Saturday's playoff contest against Packers January 13th, 2021
- McVay: Aaron Donald "will be ready" for Saturday's showdown with Packers January 12th, 2021