Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott likely to be suspended
Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott is bracing for a "short suspension" due to his involvement in a 2016 domestic violence incident, reports ESPN's Adam Schefter.
The investigation is still ongoing, but Schefter says there is a "growing sense" Elliott will miss at least one game. He may not be worth a top-five selection in fantasy drafts with a potential suspension looming, but Zeke remains an elite RB1 heading into his second NFL season. Darren McFadden is second on the Cowboys' depth chart.
Without accounting for a potential suspension, numberFire's models project Elliott for 1,456.6 rushing yards and 11.73 touchdowns on 304.9 carries, adding 472.8 receiving yards and 2.10 touchdowns on 50.2 catches in 2017. He's currently the third overall running back in our preseason rankings.
- Jordan Howard (shoulder) limited in Bears' Wednesday practice September 20th, 2017
- Gerald Everett (thigh) questionable for Rams on Thursday September 20th, 2017
- DeMarco Murray (hamstring) did not practice Wednesday for Titans September 20th, 2017
- Randall Cobb (shoulder) did not practice with Packers on Wednesday September 20th, 2017
- Jordy Nelson (quad) returned to practice for Packers on Wednesday September 20th, 2017
- Rob Gronkowski (groin) did not practice Wednesday for Patriots September 20th, 2017
- Cowboys' Dak Prescott (ankle) will be ready for Week 3 according to Jerry Jones September 19th, 2017
- Cowboys' Dak Prescott dealing with an ankle injury September 18th, 2017
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott to remain active for now September 18th, 2017
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott a complete bust in Week 2 September 17th, 2017
- Dez Bryant receives 16 targets as Cowboys fall to Broncos September 17th, 2017
- Cowboys-Broncos game being delayed due to lightning September 17th, 2017