Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott likely to be suspended
Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott is bracing for a "short suspension" due to his involvement in a 2016 domestic violence incident, reports ESPN's Adam Schefter.
The investigation is still ongoing, but Schefter says there is a "growing sense" Elliott will miss at least one game. He may not be worth a top-five selection in fantasy drafts with a potential suspension looming, but Zeke remains an elite RB1 heading into his second NFL season. Darren McFadden is second on the Cowboys' depth chart.
Without accounting for a potential suspension, numberFire's models project Elliott for 1,456.6 rushing yards and 11.73 touchdowns on 304.9 carries, adding 472.8 receiving yards and 2.10 touchdowns on 50.2 catches in 2017. He's currently the third overall running back in our preseason rankings.
- Broncos' Emmanuel Sanders (ankle) practices on Thanksgiving November 23rd, 2017
- Rishard Matthews (hamstring) pops up on Titans injury report November 23rd, 2017
- Jay Cutler (concussion) completes 'light throwing' Thursday at Dolphins' practice November 23rd, 2017
- Kelvin Benjamin (knee) misses Bills' practice again November 23rd, 2017
- Jake Elliott (concussion) practicing in full for Eagles on Thursday November 23rd, 2017
- Sterling Shepard (migraines) reportedly unlikely to play for Giants on Thursday November 23rd, 2017
- Cowboys' Darren McFadden a healthy scratch against the Chargers November 23rd, 2017
- Cowboys' Tyron Smith (groin) active on Thanksgiving November 23rd, 2017
- Tyron Smith (groin) on track to play for Cowboys on Thursday November 23rd, 2017
- Cowboys' Rod Smith facing vulnerable Chargers defense on Thursday November 22nd, 2017
- Dallas Cowboys' Tyron Smith (groin) practicing again Tuesday November 21st, 2017
- Dan Bailey (groin) could return for Cowboys on Thanksgiving November 21st, 2017