Free agent DeAngelo Williams says he wouldn't play for four teams
Free agent running back DeAngelo Williams listed four teams he would not play for in 2017.
In an appearance on Adam Schefter's Know Them From Adam podcast Wednesday, Williams said that he would not play for the Carolina Panthers, Dallas Cowboys, Cleveland Browns or Jacksonville Jaguars. For the Panthers, it has everything to do with the conditions of Williams' exit from the team. A fan of the 49ers growing up, that's the reason for his dislike of Dallas. The other two teams' lack of recent success was key to Williams' reasoning. All the same, Williams has garnered zero interest from any team on the market.
In 2016, Williams rushed for 343 yards and 4 scores on 98 carries. He also caught 2 touchdowns in 9 games and 4 starts with the Pittsburgh Steelers.
- Javorius Allen sees just 4 touches in Ravens' shutout win November 20th, 2017
- Charcandrick West gains 24 yards on 8 touches in Chiefs' loss November 20th, 2017
- Jalen Richard gains 28 yards in Raiders' loss to New England November 20th, 2017
- Kenyan Drake a no-show in Dolphins' loss November 20th, 2017
- T.J. Yeldon doesn't do much in Jacksonville's Week 11 win November 20th, 2017
- Chris Ivory gains 6 yards in Jaguars' win November 20th, 2017
- Martavis Bryant snags 2 catches in Steelers' win on Thursday night November 17th, 2017
- Juju Smith-Schuster gains 47 receiving yards for Steelers in Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Jesse James finds the end zone as Steelers roll over Titans November 17th, 2017
- Le'Veon Bell tops 100 yards on 21 touches in Steelers' victory November 16th, 2017
- Ben Roethlisberger lights up the Titans with 4 TDs in Steelers' win November 16th, 2017
- Antonio Brown reels in 3 TD receptions as Steelers dominate Titans November 16th, 2017