Jesse James working on red zone drills with Steelers
Pittsburgh Steelers tight end Jesse James spent a considerable amount of time working with quarterback Ben Roethlisberger on connecting in the red zone at spring practices.
Big Ben "consistently targeted James in the end zone" at OTAs and minicamp, and it was "100 percent by design" as a teaching point for the 23-year-old tight end to be more aggressive in the end zone. James saw 62 targets a year ago but could earn more after the release of free-agent whiff Ladarius Green.
Our models project James for 429 receiving yards and 2.66 touchdowns on 43 catches in 2017.
- Bucs sign Vinny Curry to three-year deal March 17th, 2018
- Ravens not ruling out re-signing Mike Wallace March 17th, 2018
- Colts release defensive tackle Johnathan Hankins March 17th, 2018
- Free agent Terrelle Pryor visiting Seahawks on Sunday March 17th, 2018
- Cowboys to release cornerback Orlando Scandrick March 17th, 2018
- Patriots extend veteran safety Patrick Chung March 17th, 2018
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell will play in 2018 March 8th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell reportedly tagged by Steelers March 6th, 2018
- Steelers have no interest in trading Martavis Bryant February 28th, 2018
- Steelers' Ryan Shazier (back) won't play in 2018 February 28th, 2018
- Steelers making no 'attempts to move' Martavis Bryant February 23rd, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell fully expected to be franchise tagged by Steelers February 20th, 2018