Seahawks have not received offers near Richard Sherman's worth
"Nobody has come close to meeting" the Seattle Seahawks' asking price of a first- and third-round pick for cornerback Richard Sherman, NFL Network's Mike Garofolo reports.
Per Garofolo, if a trade were to take place, it would likely be during the first or second night of the draft. The odds continue to be billed as low that Sherman gets dealt, but the fact that things have gotten and stayed this public suggests a fairly strong possibility.
The Seahawks' secondary ranked just 15th last season in opponent-adjusted Defensive Passing Net Expected Points per play.
- Pats' Rob Gronkowski (concussion) officially out for rest of Sunday's game January 21st, 2018
- Rob Gronkowski (head) questionable to return for Patriots on Sunday January 21st, 2018
- Rob Gronkowski, Leonard Fournette are co-favorites to score first touchdown in AFC Championship January 21st, 2018
- Case Keenum reportedly may receive franchise tag from Vikings January 21st, 2018
- Vikings' Adam Thielen dealing with 'slight' back fractures for NFC Championship January 21st, 2018
- Adam Thielen (back) to play for Vikings in NFC Championship Game January 21st, 2018
- Carroll: Seahawks would 'love' to have Jimmy Graham back January 2nd, 2018
- Seahawks' Doug Baldwin scores two touchdowns in season finale January 1st, 2018
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson throws for 221 yards and 2 scores in Week 17 loss January 1st, 2018
- Jimmy Graham (knee) did not practice Wednesday for Seahawks December 27th, 2017
- Russell Wilson throws for 2 TDs and not much else in Seahawks' win December 24th, 2017
- Mike Davis held to 8 touches in Seahawks' blowout loss to Rams December 17th, 2017