Seahawks have not received offers near Richard Sherman's worth
"Nobody has come close to meeting" the Seattle Seahawks' asking price of a first- and third-round pick for cornerback Richard Sherman, NFL Network's Mike Garofolo reports.
Per Garofolo, if a trade were to take place, it would likely be during the first or second night of the draft. The odds continue to be billed as low that Sherman gets dealt, but the fact that things have gotten and stayed this public suggests a fairly strong possibility.
The Seahawks' secondary ranked just 15th last season in opponent-adjusted Defensive Passing Net Expected Points per play.
- Eagles' Wendell Smallwood (hamstring) will not play Thursday August 17th, 2017
- Dez Bryant to make preseason debut for Cowboys on Saturday August 17th, 2017
- Steelers' JuJu Smith-Schuster dealing with bone bruise August 17th, 2017
- Bills rule Jordan Matthews (chest) inactive for Thursday night August 17th, 2017
- Jay Ajayi (concussion) will start for Miami on Thursday night August 17th, 2017
- Kenny Golladay not a first-team lock for Lions August 17th, 2017
- Eddie Lacy will start in the Seahawks' second preseason game August 17th, 2017
- Thomas Rawls (ankle) won't play on Friday for Seattle August 17th, 2017
- Paul Richardson (shoulder) back at practice Wednesday for Seahawks August 16th, 2017
- Seahawks' rookie Chris Carson moving up the depth chart August 16th, 2017
- Seahawks expect Paul Richardson (shoulder) to be ready for Week 1 August 15th, 2017
- Doug Baldwin (foot) back at Seahawks practice on Tuesday August 15th, 2017