Seahawks have not received offers near Richard Sherman's worth
"Nobody has come close to meeting" the Seattle Seahawks' asking price of a first- and third-round pick for cornerback Richard Sherman, NFL Network's Mike Garofolo reports.
Per Garofolo, if a trade were to take place, it would likely be during the first or second night of the draft. The odds continue to be billed as low that Sherman gets dealt, but the fact that things have gotten and stayed this public suggests a fairly strong possibility.
The Seahawks' secondary ranked just 15th last season in opponent-adjusted Defensive Passing Net Expected Points per play.
- Jameis Winston goes off for 384 passing yards and 3 scores in Bucs' loss October 22nd, 2017
- Jets' Josh McCown blows up for 4 touchdowns in Week 7 October 22nd, 2017
- Marcus Mariota underwhelms in Titans' OT win over Browns October 22nd, 2017
- Cardinals' Carson Palmer to have surgery on left arm, out eight weeks October 22nd, 2017
- Saints' Drew Brees records his second 300-yard game of the season October 22nd, 2017
- Mitch Trubisky completes just 4 passes in Bears' Week 7 win October 22nd, 2017
- C.J. Prosise (ankle) playing for Seahawks versus Giants October 22nd, 2017
- C.J. Prosise (ankle) not expected to be involved for Seahawks on Sunday October 22nd, 2017
- Seahawks' Jeremy Lane (groin) ruled out for Week 7 October 21st, 2017
- Eddie Lacy will remain part of timeshare in Seahawks backfield October 19th, 2017
- Seahawks' Tyler Lockett mentally recovered from 2016 leg injury October 19th, 2017
- C.J. Prosise (ankle) gets in full practice on Thursday for Seahawks October 19th, 2017