Seahawks have not received offers near Richard Sherman's worth
"Nobody has come close to meeting" the Seattle Seahawks' asking price of a first- and third-round pick for cornerback Richard Sherman, NFL Network's Mike Garofolo reports.
Per Garofolo, if a trade were to take place, it would likely be during the first or second night of the draft. The odds continue to be billed as low that Sherman gets dealt, but the fact that things have gotten and stayed this public suggests a fairly strong possibility.
The Seahawks' secondary ranked just 15th last season in opponent-adjusted Defensive Passing Net Expected Points per play.
- Elway: Broncos open to trading fifth overall pick April 19th, 2018
- Report: Giants releasing Brandon Marshall April 19th, 2018
- Dolphins expected to exercise DeVante Parker's fifth-year option April 19th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell does not report to Steelers' offseason program April 19th, 2018
- Report: Tom Brady not committed to playing for Patriots in 2018 April 18th, 2018
- Cowboys' Jason Witten confirms he'll return in 2018 April 18th, 2018
- Seahawks sign Sebastian Janikowski to a one-year contract April 13th, 2018
- Colts release defensive tackle Johnathan Hankins March 17th, 2018
- Free agent Terrelle Pryor visiting Seahawks on Sunday March 17th, 2018
- Seahawks sign wideout Jaron Brown March 17th, 2018
- Seahawks sign tight end Ed Dickson to three-year deal March 16th, 2018
- Seahawks elect not to tender Thomas Rawls, making him a free agent March 14th, 2018