Seahawks have not received offers near Richard Sherman's worth
"Nobody has come close to meeting" the Seattle Seahawks' asking price of a first- and third-round pick for cornerback Richard Sherman, NFL Network's Mike Garofolo reports.
Per Garofolo, if a trade were to take place, it would likely be during the first or second night of the draft. The odds continue to be billed as low that Sherman gets dealt, but the fact that things have gotten and stayed this public suggests a fairly strong possibility.
The Seahawks' secondary ranked just 15th last season in opponent-adjusted Defensive Passing Net Expected Points per play.
- Jesse James working on red zone drills with Steelers June 21st, 2017
- Raiders, Derek Carr finalizing long-term extension June 21st, 2017
- Todd Gurley working well with Rams' offensive line June 21st, 2017
- Eric Decker's deal with Titans worth up to $5.35 million June 21st, 2017
- Chad Williams will open 2017 season as Cardinals' fifth receiver June 21st, 2017
- Patriots sign David Harris to two-year deal June 21st, 2017
- Seahawks' Eddie Lacy makes June weigh-in goal June 12th, 2017
- Thomas Rawls looking motivated and active at Seahawks' OTAs June 9th, 2017
- Seahawks say Russell Wilson 'looks great moving around' June 1st, 2017
- Colin Kaepernick to Seattle still not imminent May 30th, 2017
- C.J. Prosise could see 60 catches out of Seattle's backfield May 29th, 2017
- Seahawks to give C.J. Prosise 'big role' if he's healthy May 23rd, 2017