Seahawks have not received offers near Richard Sherman's worth
"Nobody has come close to meeting" the Seattle Seahawks' asking price of a first- and third-round pick for cornerback Richard Sherman, NFL Network's Mike Garofolo reports.
Per Garofolo, if a trade were to take place, it would likely be during the first or second night of the draft. The odds continue to be billed as low that Sherman gets dealt, but the fact that things have gotten and stayed this public suggests a fairly strong possibility.
The Seahawks' secondary ranked just 15th last season in opponent-adjusted Defensive Passing Net Expected Points per play.
- Giants add Wayne Gallman to running back core with the 140th pick April 29th, 2017
- Packers draft BYU running back Jamaal Williams April 29th, 2017
- 49ers move up to draft Joe Williams at 121 April 29th, 2017
- Redskins take Samaje Perine 114th overall April 29th, 2017
- 49ers acquire Kapri Bibbs from Broncos for a 2018 fourth-round pick April 29th, 2017
- Jaguars select Dede Westbrook at 110th overall April 29th, 2017
- Seahawks select Amara Darboh at 106th pick April 29th, 2017
- Raiders, Seahawks exchange 2018 picks in Marshawn Lynch deal April 26th, 2017
- Marshawn Lynch agrees to two-year deal with Raiders April 26th, 2017
- Seahawks have not received offers near Richard Sherman's worth April 19th, 2017
- Paul Richardson could see larger role in Seahawks' offense April 17th, 2017
- Seattle expected to trade Marshawn Lynch to Raiders April 13th, 2017