Washington signs Brian Quick to one-year contract
Washington signed wide receiver Brian Quick, formerly of the Los Angeles Rams, to a one-year contract.
Quick was selected by the Rams with the 33rd overall pick in the 2012 draft out of small-school Appalachian State, making him the earliest-selected player in school history. He's failed to live up to that billing through his first four years in the NFL, but he does own a strong 14.3 yards per reception average for his career. Look for Quick to serve as the third or fourth wide receiver in Washington, depending on Josh Doctson's health.
Quick's 0.59 Reception Net Expected Points per target last season ranked just 54th out of the 68 receivers to see 75 or more targets.
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- Football Team's Antonio Gibson (toe) will not require surgery January 10th, 2021
- Washington's Taylor Heinecke starting under center on Saturday January 9th, 2021
- Alex Smith (calf) inactive for Washington in Saturday's Wild Card game January 9th, 2021
- Alex Smith (calf) upgraded as Washington prepares for Buccaneers January 7th, 2021
- Terry McLaurin (ankle) returns to Football Team practice January 7th, 2021