Chargers' Keenan Allen plans on being ready for camp
San Diego Chargers wide receiver Keenan Allen (ACL) said he expects to be ready for training camp.
Allen cautioned that he won't "kill" himself by overdoing it during the offseason, but he shouldn't be too limited when training camp opens up. Expect the 24-year-old receiver (25 in April) to be 100 percent well before Week 1. Injuries have limited Allen to nine total games over the last two seasons.
Allen is averaging 11.8 yards per reception with 16 touchdowns for his career. His 90.6 yards per game in 2015 was sixth-most in the NFL that season.
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (knee) officially placed on injured reserve October 31st, 2020
- 49ers officially activate Tevin Coleman (knee) from injured reserve; will play Sunday vs Seattle October 31st, 2020
- Denver's Phillip Lindsay (concussion) expected to play in Week 8's contest against Chargers October 31st, 2020
- Eagles' Dallas Goedert (ankle) officially activated, will face Cowboys in Week 8 October 31st, 2020
- Tampa Bay's Scotty Miller (hip/groin) fully practices on Saturday October 31st, 2020
- Giants' Devonta Freeman (ankle) will not play in Week 8's game against Tampa Bay October 31st, 2020
- Chargers' Keenan Allen praises Justin Herbert following Week 7's win over Jaguars October 27th, 2020
- Keenan Allen grabs 10 for 125 yards in Chargers victory October 26th, 2020
- Chargers' Justin Herbert totals 413 yards and 4 touchdowns in Week 7 win against Jaguars October 25th, 2020
- Justin Jackson (knee) officially active for Chargers in Week 7 October 25th, 2020
- Chargers' Justin Jackson (knee) expected to play Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Chargers' Keenan Allen (back) available for Week 7's game against Jaguars October 23rd, 2020