Chargers re-sign Jahleel Addae
The San Diego Chargers re-signed defensive back Jahleel Addae to a four-year, $22 million contract.
Addae was limited to eight games last season due to a broken collarbone, but he was excellent over the second half of the year both against the pass and run. Still only 27, Addae joins Casey Hayward and Jason Verrett to give the Chargers one of the better secondary groups in the league.
San Diego ranked 10th in schedule-adjusted Defensive Passing Net Expected Points allowed per play in 2016.
- James Robinson expected to lead Jaguars' backfield in snaps June 18th, 2021
- Denzel Mims working behind Keelan Cole at Jets camp June 14th, 2021
- Pats' Mac Jones playing behind Jarrett Stidham in "every period" June 14th, 2021
- Jamison Crowder, Jets rework contract June 14th, 2021
- Jakobi Meyers looking like Patriots' WR1 for camp June 14th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Sermon exceeding expectations at OTAs June 14th, 2021
- Texans sign Tyrod Taylor to one-year deal worth up to $12.5 million March 16th, 2021
- Chargers' Hunter Henry (COVID-19 reserve) remains sidelined in Week 17 January 1st, 2021
- Keenan Allen (hamstring) expected to miss Chargers' finale December 30th, 2020
- Chargers' Austin Ekeler catches touchdown in tight win over Denver December 28th, 2020
- Chargers' Keenan Allen (hamstring) inactive for Week 16 December 27th, 2020
- Chargers' Keenan Allen (hamstring) not expected to play Week 16 December 27th, 2020