49ers' Eric Reid (biceps) almost back to full health
San Francisco 49ers free safety Eric Reid (torn biceps) said he is almost back to full health.
Earlier this month, Reid said he "would be practicing" if the 49ers had a game. Reid has struggled since a promising rookie season, and San Francisco is reportedly "contemplating" moving cornerback Jimmie Ward to his free safety spot. The talent-barren 49ers are in no position to cut a promising player, but Reid has something to prove entering the final year of his rookie deal.
The 49ers posted the seventh-worst Adjusted Defensive Passing Net Expected Points per play among defenses last year.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey not expecting offseason surgery January 4th, 2021
- Panthers' Teddy Bridgewater replaced by P.J. Walker in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Carolina's Mike Davis (ankle) will not play in Week 17's matchup against Saints January 1st, 2021
- Carolina's Robby Anderson (calf) fully practices on Thursday December 31st, 2020
- Carolina's Robby Anderson (calf) DNP on Wednesday December 30th, 2020
- Mike Davis (ankle) out for Panthers versus Saints December 30th, 2020