Steelers' Ladarius Green (concussion) still hasn't been cleared
Pittsburgh Steelers tight end Ladarius Green is not currently in the NFL's concussion protocol, but has still yet to be cleared, reports DKPittburghSports.com.
This isn't much of an update, as Green's status has been cloudy for what feels like months. Steelers president Art Rooney II was openly noncommittal about Green's future with the team in a previous statement, but the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette surmised this week that he'll remain on the roster in 2017. The Steelers signed Green to a four-year contract last spring.
Green's Reception Net Expected Points per target ranked fifth among the 43 tight ends to receive at least 30 targets this past year.
- Joffrey Lauvergne lights up as spot starter in Bulls' blowout win March 22nd, 2017
- Free agent Rod Streater is a free agency target for Vikings March 22nd, 2017
- Vikings' Latavius Murray undergoes ankle surgery March 22nd, 2017
- Jaguars sign Mychal Rivera to two-year deal March 22nd, 2017
- Packers re-sign Christine Michael March 22nd, 2017
- Free agent Christine Michael visits with Packers March 22nd, 2017
- Vince Williams likely to start for Steelers in 2017 March 22nd, 2017
- Steelers not expected to re-sign DeAngelo Williams March 22nd, 2017
- Steelers' Ben Roethlisberger leaning toward playing in 2017 March 19th, 2017
- Ladarius Green (concussion) plans for Steelers OTA's March 17th, 2017
- Dont'a Hightower expected to choose team Wednesday March 15th, 2017
- Steelers' Martavis Bryant awaiting NFL approval for return March 14th, 2017