Steelers' Ladarius Green (concussion) still hasn't been cleared
Pittsburgh Steelers tight end Ladarius Green is not currently in the NFL's concussion protocol, but has still yet to be cleared, reports DKPittburghSports.com.
This isn't much of an update, as Green's status has been cloudy for what feels like months. Steelers president Art Rooney II was openly noncommittal about Green's future with the team in a previous statement, but the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette surmised this week that he'll remain on the roster in 2017. The Steelers signed Green to a four-year contract last spring.
Green's Reception Net Expected Points per target ranked fifth among the 43 tight ends to receive at least 30 targets this past year.
- Texans trade up to the 12th pick for Deshaun Watson April 27th, 2017
- Kansas City moves up to the 10th spot to take Patrick Mahomes April 27th, 2017
- Bengals make John Ross the ninth pick in the draft April 27th, 2017
- Panthers take Christian McCaffrey with eighth pick April 27th, 2017
- Chargers select Mike Williams with the seventh pick of the draft April 27th, 2017
- 49ers nab defensive lineman Solomon Thomas with third pick April 27th, 2017
- Sammie Coates isn't a lock to make Steelers' roster April 26th, 2017
- NFL conditionally reinstates Pittsburgh's Martavis Bryant April 25th, 2017
- Vince Williams likely to start for Steelers in 2017 March 22nd, 2017
- Steelers not expected to re-sign DeAngelo Williams March 22nd, 2017
- Steelers' Ben Roethlisberger leaning toward playing in 2017 March 19th, 2017
- Ladarius Green (concussion) plans for Steelers OTA's March 17th, 2017