Steelers' Ladarius Green (concussion) still hasn't been cleared
Pittsburgh Steelers tight end Ladarius Green is not currently in the NFL's concussion protocol, but has still yet to be cleared, reports DKPittburghSports.com.
This isn't much of an update, as Green's status has been cloudy for what feels like months. Steelers president Art Rooney II was openly noncommittal about Green's future with the team in a previous statement, but the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette surmised this week that he'll remain on the roster in 2017. The Steelers signed Green to a four-year contract last spring.
Green's Reception Net Expected Points per target ranked fifth among the 43 tight ends to receive at least 30 targets this past year.
- Rob Gronkowski announces he will return to Patriots for 2018 season April 24th, 2018
- Tom Brady's agent says the Pats' quarterback will be back in 2018 April 23rd, 2018
- Willie Snead signs with Ravens after Saints decline to match offer sheet April 23rd, 2018
- Elway: Broncos open to trading fifth overall pick April 19th, 2018
- Report: Giants releasing Brandon Marshall April 19th, 2018
- Dolphins expected to exercise DeVante Parker's fifth-year option April 19th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell does not report to Steelers' offseason program April 19th, 2018
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell will play in 2018 March 8th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell reportedly tagged by Steelers March 6th, 2018
- Steelers have no interest in trading Martavis Bryant February 28th, 2018
- Steelers' Ryan Shazier (back) won't play in 2018 February 28th, 2018
- Steelers making no 'attempts to move' Martavis Bryant February 23rd, 2018