Steelers' Ladarius Green (concussion) still hasn't been cleared
Pittsburgh Steelers tight end Ladarius Green is not currently in the NFL's concussion protocol, but has still yet to be cleared, reports DKPittburghSports.com.
This isn't much of an update, as Green's status has been cloudy for what feels like months. Steelers president Art Rooney II was openly noncommittal about Green's future with the team in a previous statement, but the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette surmised this week that he'll remain on the roster in 2017. The Steelers signed Green to a four-year contract last spring.
Green's Reception Net Expected Points per target ranked fifth among the 43 tight ends to receive at least 30 targets this past year.
- Colts' offense looks bad with Scott Tolzien August 20th, 2017
- T.J. Jones exits Lions' second preseason game with hamstring injury August 20th, 2017
- Patriots' Rex Burkhead may have seized starting job August 20th, 2017
- Christian Hackenberg continues awful preseason for Jets August 20th, 2017
- Colts making Phillip Dorsett available for trade August 20th, 2017
- Jaguars' Marqise Lee (ankle) expects to be ready for Week 1 August 20th, 2017
- Steelers' JuJu Smith-Schuster dealing with bone bruise August 17th, 2017
- Le'Veon Bell plans to report to the Steelers by Week 1 August 17th, 2017
- Sammie Coates and Justin Hunter dueling for one Steelers roster spot August 17th, 2017
- Martavis Bryant will be full participant in Steelers' Sunday practice August 12th, 2017
- Steelers preparing for existence after Ben Roethlisberger August 10th, 2017
- Steelers' James Conner (shoulder) sidelined with AC sprain August 3rd, 2017