Steelers' Ladarius Green (concussion) still hasn't been cleared
Pittsburgh Steelers tight end Ladarius Green is not currently in the NFL's concussion protocol, but has still yet to be cleared, reports DKPittburghSports.com.
This isn't much of an update, as Green's status has been cloudy for what feels like months. Steelers president Art Rooney II was openly noncommittal about Green's future with the team in a previous statement, but the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette surmised this week that he'll remain on the roster in 2017. The Steelers signed Green to a four-year contract last spring.
Green's Reception Net Expected Points per target ranked fifth among the 43 tight ends to receive at least 30 targets this past year.
- Eric Ebron standing out for Colts during offseason work June 18th, 2018
- D.J. Moore 'has looked the part' for Panthers June 18th, 2018
- Mike McCarthy: Packers using committee approach in backfield June 18th, 2018
- Colts' Andrew Luck says 'pain is gone' in shoulder June 18th, 2018
- Zay Jones has to prove his worth in Bills' offense June 18th, 2018
- Ronald Jones could see 15-20 touches a game for Buccaneers June 18th, 2018
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell will not report to OTAs on Tuesday May 21st, 2018
- Steelers' Ben Roethlisberger expects to play 3-to-5 more years May 1st, 2018
- Steelers move up in third round to draft QB Mason Rudolph April 27th, 2018
- Pittsburgh Steelers draft WR James Washington with 60th overall pick April 27th, 2018
- Steelers trade Martavis Bryant to the Raiders for a third-round pick April 26th, 2018
- Report: Steelers 'quietly listening to offers' for Martavis Bryant April 26th, 2018