Steelers' Ladarius Green (concussion) still hasn't been cleared
Pittsburgh Steelers tight end Ladarius Green is not currently in the NFL's concussion protocol, but has still yet to be cleared, reports DKPittburghSports.com.
This isn't much of an update, as Green's status has been cloudy for what feels like months. Steelers president Art Rooney II was openly noncommittal about Green's future with the team in a previous statement, but the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette surmised this week that he'll remain on the roster in 2017. The Steelers signed Green to a four-year contract last spring.
Green's Reception Net Expected Points per target ranked fifth among the 43 tight ends to receive at least 30 targets this past year.
- Vikings' Teddy Bridgewater (knee) practices but is not expected to play in Week 7 October 18th, 2017
- Falcons' Julio Jones (hip) removed from the injury report October 18th, 2017
- Matt Forte (knee, toe) limited for Jets at Wednesday's practice October 18th, 2017
- Patriots' Chris Hogan (ribs) limited at practice on Wednesday October 18th, 2017
- Mike Wallace (back) limited at Ravens' practice on Wednesday October 18th, 2017
- DeMarco Murray (hamstring) doesn't practice for Titans Wednesday October 18th, 2017
- JuJu Smith-Schuster 'getting better' for Steelers October 18th, 2017
- Martavis Bryant requests trade from Steelers October 15th, 2017
- Le'Veon Bell goes off as Steelers upset the Chiefs in Week 6 October 15th, 2017
- Steelers' Antonio Brown racks up 155 yards in win over Chiefs October 15th, 2017
- Ben Roethlisberger throws for 252 yards in Steelers' win October 15th, 2017
- Steelers' Martavis Bryant could get breaks in Week 6 October 12th, 2017