Steelers' Ladarius Green (concussion) still hasn't been cleared
Pittsburgh Steelers tight end Ladarius Green is not currently in the NFL's concussion protocol, but has still yet to be cleared, reports DKPittburghSports.com.
This isn't much of an update, as Green's status has been cloudy for what feels like months. Steelers president Art Rooney II was openly noncommittal about Green's future with the team in a previous statement, but the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette surmised this week that he'll remain on the roster in 2017. The Steelers signed Green to a four-year contract last spring.
Green's Reception Net Expected Points per target ranked fifth among the 43 tight ends to receive at least 30 targets this past year.
- Packers' Aaron Rodgers 'preparing to play' against Panthers December 13th, 2017
- Vikings' Kyle Rudolph (ankle) in a walking boot following Week 14 injury December 13th, 2017
- Broncos place starting safety Justin Simmons (ankle) on IR December 13th, 2017
- Bills' Tyrod Taylor (knee) practicing on Wednesday December 13th, 2017
- Bills' Kelvin Benjamin (knee) limited at Wednesday's practice December 13th, 2017
- Bengals' Joe Mixon (concussion) remains in protocol Wednesday December 13th, 2017
- Steelers' JuJu Smith-Schuster projected for a bounce back in return from suspension December 12th, 2017
- Steelers' Joe Haden (leg) will return to practice this week December 12th, 2017
- Ryan Shazier (back) officially placed on Steelers' Injured Reserve December 12th, 2017
- Martavis Bryant catches six passes as Steelers win on Sunday Night Football December 11th, 2017
- Jesse James catches 10 passes in Steelers' win over the Ravens December 11th, 2017
- Antonio Brown racks up 213 receiving yards on Sunday night December 11th, 2017