Terrell Suggs will play for Ravens in 2017
Baltimore Ravens outside linebacker Terrell Suggs says he will play in 2017.
"I was always planning to come back and doing this another year," Suggs said. Even coming off an Achilles' tear at 34-years-old, Suggs has recorded eight sacks in 14 games and consistently applied pressure to the quarterback. The Ravens certainly need to add some youth at outside linebacker, but they will be happy to see Suggs return next year.
The Ravens' defense ranks second in the league in schedule-adjusted Defensive Net Expected Points per play.
- Vikings' Kai Forbath projected to finish as the second-best fantasy kicker on Sunday January 18th, 2018
- Jaguars' Dede Westbrook projected for minor impact in AFC Championship January 18th, 2018
- Eagles' Nelson Agholor will try to bounce back in NFC Championship January 18th, 2018
- Eagles' Jake Elliott projected for minimal action in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2018
- Jaguars' Allen Hurns projected for another quiet performance in AFC Championship January 18th, 2018
- Keelan Cole projected to play a minimal role in AFC Championship Game for Jaguars January 18th, 2018
- Alex Collins not locked-in as Ravens' lead back for 2018 January 9th, 2018
- Jeremy Maclin (knee) inactive for Ravens in Week 17 December 31st, 2017
- Ravens' Jeremy Maclin (knee) sits out practice on Wednesday December 27th, 2017
- Ravens' Jeremy Maclin (knee) has a chance to play on Sunday December 26th, 2017
- Jeremy Maclin (knee) is inactive for Ravens in Week 16 December 23rd, 2017
- Ravens officially list Jeremy Maclin as doubtful for Week 16 December 21st, 2017