Terrell Suggs will play for Ravens in 2017
Baltimore Ravens outside linebacker Terrell Suggs says he will play in 2017.
"I was always planning to come back and doing this another year," Suggs said. Even coming off an Achilles' tear at 34-years-old, Suggs has recorded eight sacks in 14 games and consistently applied pressure to the quarterback. The Ravens certainly need to add some youth at outside linebacker, but they will be happy to see Suggs return next year.
The Ravens' defense ranks second in the league in schedule-adjusted Defensive Net Expected Points per play.
- Bucs' Cameron Brate (hip) has offseason surgery January 19th, 2019
- Spencer Ware (hamstring) not on Chiefs' injury report for Championship Round January 18th, 2019
- Spencer Ware (hamstring) practicing in full for Chiefs January 18th, 2019
- Texans' J.J. Watt reportedly recovering from cleanup knee procedure January 17th, 2019
- Leonard Fournette 'in a really good place' with Jaguars January 17th, 2019
- Kansas City's Eric Berry (heel) fully participates in Wednesday's practice January 16th, 2019
- Baltimore's Michael Crabtree hauls in two scores in Wild Card defeat January 6th, 2019
- Ravens' Lamar Jackson throws two touchdowns in Wild Card loss to Chargers January 6th, 2019
- Baltimore's Kenneth Dixon accumulates 119 scrimmage yards in Week 17's division clinching victory December 30th, 2018
- Baltimore's John Brown (hamstring) unable to practice on Wednesday December 26th, 2018
- Gus Edwards gains over 100 yards, hits paydirt in Ravens' win December 23rd, 2018
- Lamar Jackson has first 200-yard passing game, Ravens upset Chargers December 23rd, 2018