Terrell Suggs will play for Ravens in 2017
Baltimore Ravens outside linebacker Terrell Suggs says he will play in 2017.
"I was always planning to come back and doing this another year," Suggs said. Even coming off an Achilles' tear at 34-years-old, Suggs has recorded eight sacks in 14 games and consistently applied pressure to the quarterback. The Ravens certainly need to add some youth at outside linebacker, but they will be happy to see Suggs return next year.
The Ravens' defense ranks second in the league in schedule-adjusted Defensive Net Expected Points per play.
- Bills' Josh Allen (elbow) suffered a UCL injury on Sunday October 15th, 2018
- Raiders looking for a 1st-round pick in exchange for Amari Cooper October 15th, 2018
- Rams' Cooper Kupp (knee) diagnosed with MCL sprain October 15th, 2018
- Steelers not expecting Le'Veon Bell to report this week October 15th, 2018
- Pierre Garcon (shoulder) active for Niners on Monday night October 15th, 2018
- Matt Breida (ankle) active for the 49ers on Monday night October 15th, 2018
- Alex Collins scores 2 touchdowns in Ravens' win on Sunday October 15th, 2018
- Michael Crabtree catches 6 passes for 93 yards and a touchdown on Sunday in Ravens' win October 15th, 2018
- Ravens' John Brown projected for 6.93 targets in Week 6 October 13th, 2018
- Ravens' Joe Flacco projected as QB17 in Week 6 October 13th, 2018
- Ravens want backfield to stay 'fresh' October 8th, 2018
- Hayden Hurst (foot) expected to play in Week 5 for Baltimore October 7th, 2018