Eagles' Leodis McKelvin (hamstring) sits for Week 2
The Philadelphia Eagles declared cornerback Leodis McKelvin inactive for Week 2 against the Chicago Bears.
McKelvin is the Eagles' de facto top corner but is out with a strained hamstring. Ron Brooks will start in base sets, and he'll cover the slot in sub-packages with rookie Jalen Mills on the outside opposite Nolan Carroll.
Our models project Carroll for 5.14 tackles, 0.54 passes defended, and 0.26 interceptions in Week 2. We peg Brooks for 1.28 tackles and 0.41 passes defended.
- Donovan Peoples-Jones slated to become the Browns' WR3 December 5th, 2020
- 49ers' Brandon Aiyuk (COVID-19) "feeling fresh" for Monday night December 5th, 2020
- Seahawks' Rashaad Penny (ACL) will return to practice next week December 5th, 2020
- Running back LeGarrette Blount officially retires December 5th, 2020
- Packers' Corey Linsley (knee) ruled out for Week 13's showdown with Eagles December 4th, 2020
- Lions planning to waive Marvin Hall December 4th, 2020
- Eagles' Zach Ertz (ankle) available for Week 13's game against Packers December 4th, 2020
- Zach Ertz (ankle) activated for Eagles December 2nd, 2020
- Eagles' Boston Scott snags 5 catches, out-produces Miles Sanders December 1st, 2020
- Dallas Goedert scores, leads Eagles in loss December 1st, 2020
- Carson Wentz continues to struggle, Eagles lose to Seahawks December 1st, 2020
- Miles Sanders bottoms out in Eagles loss December 1st, 2020