Bears place Brandon Boykin on injured reserve
The Chicago Bears placed cornerback Brandon Boykin on injured reserve.
Boykin was diagnosed with an injured pectoral. If it isn't season ending, he could be released later on with an injury settlement. There was a report in June that the 26-year-old had been diagnosed with a career-threatening hip injury.
In limited time in 2015, Boykin racked up 25 total tackles, one interception and five passes defensed.
- Browns' Donovan Peoples-Jones "looks incredible right now" June 21st, 2021
- Carson Wentz making positive impression with Colts' teammates June 21st, 2021
- Rams' Matthew Stafford "better than advertised" so far this offseason June 21st, 2021
- Nick Chubb, Browns negotiating extension June 21st, 2021
- Bears' Justin Fields to play plenty of preseason reps June 21st, 2021
- Tee Higgins 'more explosive' for Bengals this offseason June 21st, 2021
- Ravens' Rashod Bateman impressing teammates in minicamp June 21st, 2021
- Sammy Watkins 'best receiver' at Ravens' camp June 21st, 2021
- Ravens focused on involving J.K. Dobbins in the passing game June 13th, 2021
- Ravens sign Gus Edwards to 2-year extension June 7th, 2021
- Baltimore's Mark Ingram not expected to play in Saturday's Divisional playoff contest against Bills January 16th, 2021
- Baltimore's Willie Snead (ankle) questionable for Sunday's Wild Card contest against Titans January 8th, 2021