Jerel Worthy could earn starting job with Bills
Buffalo Bills defensive lineman Jerel Worthy could open training camp as a starting defensive end.
Worthy got offseason reps as a five-technique defensive end in base sets. He has a chance to open the year opposite veteran stalwart Kyle Williams if third-round rookie Adolphus Washington isn’t ready. Corbin Bryant and Leger Douzable are also competing for spots on the roster.
Buffalo ranked 16th in Adjusted Defensive Net Expected Points per play last season.
- Falcons' Julio Jones (hip) removed from the injury report October 18th, 2017
- Matt Forte (knee, toe) limited for Jets at Wednesday's practice October 18th, 2017
- Patriots' Chris Hogan (ribs) limited at practice on Wednesday October 18th, 2017
- Mike Wallace (back) limited at Ravens' practice on Wednesday October 18th, 2017
- DeMarco Murray (hamstring) doesn't practice for Titans Wednesday October 18th, 2017
- Marcus Mariota a full participant at Titans' Wednesday practice October 18th, 2017
- Jordan Matthews (thumb) cleared to practice Wednesday for Bills October 18th, 2017
- Bills' Lesean McCoy still looking for first touchdown in 2017 October 17th, 2017
- Bills' Tyrod Taylor gets a good matchup against the Bucs in Week 7 October 17th, 2017
- Bills' Jordan Matthews (thumb) still not catching passes with injured hand October 16th, 2017
- Bills say Jordan Matthews (thumb) is day-to-day October 16th, 2017
- Charles Clay has knee scoped, out multiple weeks for Buffalo October 9th, 2017