Jerel Worthy could earn starting job with Bills
Buffalo Bills defensive lineman Jerel Worthy could open training camp as a starting defensive end.
Worthy got offseason reps as a five-technique defensive end in base sets. He has a chance to open the year opposite veteran stalwart Kyle Williams if third-round rookie Adolphus Washington isn’t ready. Corbin Bryant and Leger Douzable are also competing for spots on the roster.
Buffalo ranked 16th in Adjusted Defensive Net Expected Points per play last season.
- Kyle Rudolph: Vikings 'going to learn' from shocking Week 3 loss September 25th, 2018
- Rams' Brandin Cooks projected for top-12 fantasy finish in Week 4 September 25th, 2018
- Texans send Bruce Ellington (hamstring) to injured reserve September 25th, 2018
- Everson Griffen (personal) ruled out for Vikings Week 4 September 25th, 2018
- Austin Davis signed by Titans September 25th, 2018
- Dalvin Cook (hamstring) might play on Thursday for Minnesota September 25th, 2018
- Buccaneers noncommittal on Week 4 quarterback September 25th, 2018
- Peyton Barber limited to 8 touches in Buccaneers' loss September 25th, 2018
- Buccaneers' O.J. Howard catches 6 passes for 72 yards Monday night September 25th, 2018
- Mike Evans leads Tampa Bay with 137 yards, 1 touchdown Monday September 25th, 2018
- Buccaneers' Ryan Fitzpatrick sets NFL record with 3rd straight 400-yard game September 25th, 2018
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones a healthy scratch on Monday night September 24th, 2018