Jerel Worthy could earn starting job with Bills
Buffalo Bills defensive lineman Jerel Worthy could open training camp as a starting defensive end.
Worthy got offseason reps as a five-technique defensive end in base sets. He has a chance to open the year opposite veteran stalwart Kyle Williams if third-round rookie Adolphus Washington isn’t ready. Corbin Bryant and Leger Douzable are also competing for spots on the roster.
Buffalo ranked 16th in Adjusted Defensive Net Expected Points per play last season.
- Steelers making no 'attempts to move' Martavis Bryant February 23rd, 2018
- David Harris retires after 11 NFL seasons February 23rd, 2018
- Report: 'Stunner' if Dolphins don't trade Jarvis Landry February 23rd, 2018
- Rams likely to move on from Trumaine Johnson February 23rd, 2018
- Chiefs reportedly finalizing deal to send Marcus Peters to Rams February 23rd, 2018
- Panthers could use franchise tag on Graham Gano February 22nd, 2018
- Bills' Eric Wood retires after 9-year career January 26th, 2018
- Sean McDermott not talking about Tyrod Taylor's future with Bills January 23rd, 2018
- Kelvin Benjamin catches just 1 pass in Bills' playoff loss to Jaguars January 7th, 2018
- LeSean McCoy leads Bills in rushing and receiving in Sunday's loss January 7th, 2018
- Tyrod Taylor knocked out of Bills' game late in the fourth quarter January 7th, 2018
- Bills' LeSean McCoy (ankle) will play against the Jaguars January 7th, 2018