Colts' Anthony Richardson continues fantasy prowess in return to field in Week 4
Indianapolis Colts quarterback Anthony Richardson had another huge outing in the team's Week 4 game against the Los Angeles Rams.
Richardson missed Week 3's contest versus Las Vegas due to a concussion. He cleared protocol and returned to the field Sunday, and he did it in dominating fashion from a fantasy perspective. His dual-threat ability continues to be a huge asset for managers who took a chance on the rookie in offseason drafts.
Richardson's passing line left something to be desired - he completed just 11-of-25 passes. However, he racked up 200 yards and a pair of touchdowns through the air. His true value, however, comes on the ground. The Florida prodcut carried the ball 10 times for 56 yards and another score, finishing with 29.6 FanDuel points.
- Kenny Pickett (ankle) could be limited at Steelers practice November 28th, 2023
- Rico Dowdle (ankle) limited again Tuesday for Cowboys November 28th, 2023
- Seahawks' Kenneth Walker (oblique) DNP on Tuesday November 28th, 2023
- Cardinals release running back Keaontay Ingram on Tuesday November 28th, 2023
- Rapoport: Vikings will activate Justin Jefferson (hamstring) off injured reserve on Tuesday, expected to play in Week 14 November 28th, 2023
- Rico Dowdle (ankle) limited Monday for Cowboys November 27th, 2023
- Colts' Zack Moss set for increased role with Jonathan Taylor (thumb) sidelined November 28th, 2023
- Colts' Jonathan Taylor needs thumb surgery, 'hopeful' to return in 2-to-3 weeks November 28th, 2023
- Rapoport: Jonathan Taylor suffers thumb injury in Colts' Week 12 win, 'status in doubt going forward' November 28th, 2023
- Alec Pierce (ankle) cleared for Colts' Week 10 game November 12th, 2023
- Colts' Josh Downs (knee) active for Week 10 contest November 12th, 2023
- Colts' Alec Pierce (ankle) questionable for Week 10 November 10th, 2023