Saquon Barkley (ankle) listed doubtful for Giants in Week 4
New York Giants running back Saquon Barkley is considered doubtful to play Monday in the team's Week 4 game against the Seattle Mariners.
There was optimism that Barkley would be able to return from his high-ankle sprain given the extra day of rest. However, while he was able to get back to the practice field this week, Barkley has been listed doubtful. Expect more of Matt Breida, Gary Brightwell and Eric Gray to serve as the backfield rotation.
Our models project Barkley for 45.1 rushing yards, 7.9 receiving yards, 0.4 total touchdowns and 7.7 FanDuel points.
- Jets' Dalvin Cook (shoulder) active for Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Breece Hall (hamstring) good to go for Jets' Week 13 tilt December 3rd, 2023
- Ezekiell Elliott (thigh) suiting up for Patriots in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Texans' Tank Dell (calf) active for Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Keenan Allen (quad) cleared in Week 13 for Los Angeles December 3rd, 2023
- Cardinals clear Marquise Brown (heel) for Week 13 game December 3rd, 2023
- Giants' Darius Slayton (neck) doubtful for Week 12 November 24th, 2023
- Darius Slayton (arm) won't return in Week 11 for New York November 19th, 2023
- Giants' Jalin Hyatt (concussion) available for Week 11 November 17th, 2023
- Tommy DeVito making another start Week 11 for Giants November 15th, 2023
- Giants' Jalin Hyatt (concussion) DNP on Wednesday November 15th, 2023
- Jalin Hyatt (concussion) won't return in Week 10 for Giants November 12th, 2023