Pittsburgh's Allen Robinson (ankle) DNP on Wednesday
Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Allen Robinson (ankle) was a non-participant in Wednesday's practice.
Allen's Week 4 availability is heading in the wrong direction after he was absent on Wednesday with an ankle injury. Expect Calvin Austin to see a higher target share versus a Houston Texans' defense ranked 17th in FanDuel points (29.8) allowed per game to wideouts if Robinson is ruled out.
Robinson's current Week 4 projection includes 2.9 receptions for 30.3 yards on 4.7 targets.
- Colts' Zack Moss set for increased role with Jonathan Taylor (thumb) sidelined November 28th, 2023
- Rico Dowdle (ankle) limited again Tuesday for Cowboys November 28th, 2023
- Seahawks' Kenneth Walker (oblique) DNP on Tuesday November 28th, 2023
- Cardinals release running back Keaontay Ingram on Tuesday November 28th, 2023
- Colts' Jonathan Taylor needs thumb surgery, 'hopeful' to return in 2-to-3 weeks November 28th, 2023
- Rapoport: Vikings will activate Justin Jefferson (hamstring) off injured reserve on Tuesday, expected to play in Week 14 November 28th, 2023
- Kenny Pickett (ankle) could be limited at Steelers practice November 28th, 2023
- Steelers' Kenny Pickett expected to target George Pickens more often from Week 12 onward November 26th, 2023
- Pittsburgh's George Pickens (shin) available in Week 12 November 24th, 2023
- George Pickens (shin) upgraded to limited participant for Steelers' Thursday practice November 23rd, 2023
- Steelers' George Pickens (shin) DNP on Wednesday November 22nd, 2023
- Tomlin: Kenny Pickett will remain Pittsburgh's starting quarterback November 21st, 2023