Steelers' Allen Robinson could be limited by ankle injury
Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Allen Robinson has an ankle injury that could limit him in the beginning of preparation for Week 4 against the Houston Texans, per head coach Mike Tomlin.
The Steelers will release their first injury report for Week 4 after Wednesday's practice. Diontae Johnson (hamstring) is still on injured reserve and Gunner Olszewski is in the concussion protocol, so if Robinson winds up being ruled out for Sunday, there will be more opportunities available for George Pickens, Calvin Austin III, Pat Freiermuth, and Jaylen Warren. Miles Boykin and Dez Fitzpatrick could see an uptick in playing time as well.
numberFire's models project Robinson for 4.5 targets, 2.8 receptions, and 29.4 yards in Week 4. The Texans have the No. 22 adjusted pass defense in the NFL, according to numberFire’s metrics.
- Amari Cooper (head, ribs) will play in Week 14 for Cleveland December 9th, 2023
- Rashid Shaheed (quad) reportedly won't play in Week 14 for Saints December 9th, 2023
- Saints' Derek Carr (concussion, ribs, shoulder) clears protocols, will start Week 14 December 8th, 2023
- Rams' Puka Nacua (shoulder) available for Week 14 December 8th, 2023
- New Orleans' Derek Carr (concussion, ribs, shoulder) expected to play in Week 14 December 8th, 2023
- Jets' Breece Hall (ankle) questionable for Week 14 December 8th, 2023
- Steelers' Najee Harris (knee) active for Week 14 December 7th, 2023
- Najee Harris (knee) expected to play Thursday for Steelers December 7th, 2023
- Pittsburgh's Najee Harris (knee) questionable in Week 14 December 6th, 2023
- Pittsburgh's Najee Harris (knee) DNP on Tuesday December 5th, 2023
- Mitchell Trubisky starting Week 13 for Steelers on Thursday December 4th, 2023
- Steelers' Kenny Pickett (ankle) expected to return this season December 4th, 2023