Bryce Young (ankle) sidelined again for Panthers Thursday
Carolina Panthers quarterback Bryce Young (ankle) is not practicing again on Thursday.
Young is uncertain for Week 3 against the Seattle Seahawks following back-to-back missed practices due to an ankle issue. Andy Dalton will start on Sunday if Young is ruled out. The veteran is still probably a bit more accurate than the rookie at this point in their careers, so that could actually be an upgrade for Adam Thielen, Jonathan Mingo, D.J. Chark, Laviska Shenault, and any other potential pass-catcher on the Panthers.
Young ($6,400) is the QB25 in numberFire's Week 3 rankings and our models project him for 14.6 FanDuel points, with 221.8 passing yards, 1.11 passing touchdowns, 0.7 interceptions, and 15.5 rushing yards. The Seahawks have the third-worst adjusted pass defense in the NFL through two weeks, according to numberFire’s metrics.
- Kenny Pickett (ankle) could be limited at Steelers practice November 28th, 2023
- Colts' Zack Moss set for increased role with Jonathan Taylor (thumb) sidelined November 28th, 2023
- Rico Dowdle (ankle) limited again Tuesday for Cowboys November 28th, 2023
- Seahawks' Kenneth Walker (oblique) DNP on Tuesday November 28th, 2023
- Cardinals release running back Keaontay Ingram on Tuesday November 28th, 2023
- Colts' Jonathan Taylor needs thumb surgery, 'hopeful' to return in 2-to-3 weeks November 28th, 2023
- Carolina's Hayden Hurst (concussion) remains out in Week 12 November 24th, 2023
- Panthers rule out Hayden Hurst (concussion) in Week 11 November 17th, 2023
- D.J. Chark (elbow) not listed on Carolina's Week 11 injury report November 17th, 2023
- D.J. Chark (elbow) fully practices with Panthers on Wednesday November 15th, 2023
- Carolina's Hayden Hurst (concussion) DNP on Wednesday November 15th, 2023
- Panthers' D.J. Chark (elbow) out for Week 10 November 9th, 2023