Browns now 'optimistic' of Amari Cooper's (groin) availability in Week 2
Cleveland.com's Mary Kay Cabot reports that there is "some optimism" from the Cleveland Browns organization that wide receiver Amari Cooper (groin) will play in the team's Week 2 game against the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Cooper strained his groin in practice this weekend as the Browns prepared for their Monday Night Football tilt with the Steelers, but the organization has not seemed overly stressed about his availability since the news broke. He is expected to test out his injury before tonight's game and is not expected to miss much time at all even if he does sit out tonight's game.
Cooper would be a risky start in fantasy if he does get the go-ahead for tonight's game. The stud receiver drew 7 targets in the Brown's Week 1 victory over the Bengals, but could only convert them into 3 catches for 37 yards in that downpouring affair.
- Josh Jacobs (knee) questionable to return in Week 14 for Las Vegas December 10th, 2023
- Joshua Dobbs benched for Vikings in Week 14; Nick Mullens in at quarterback December 10th, 2023
- Update: Justin Herbert (finger) will not return for Chargers in Week 14 December 10th, 2023
- Alexander Mattison (ankle) questionable to return for Vikings in Week 14 December 10th, 2023
- Update: Justin Jefferson (chest) will not return in Week 14 for Vikings December 10th, 2023
- Justin Herbert (finger) questionable to return for Chargers in Week 14; Easton Stick in at quarterback December 10th, 2023
- Joe Flacco to start for Browns in Week 14; Dorian Thompson-Robinson to be QB2 December 10th, 2023
- Browns opting not to name starting quarterback before Week 14 kickoff December 10th, 2023
- Amari Cooper (head, ribs) will play in Week 14 for Cleveland December 9th, 2023
- Cleveland's David Njoku (rest, knee) available for Week 14 December 8th, 2023
- Browns' Kareem Hunt (groin) available for Week 14 December 8th, 2023
- Dorian Thompson-Robinson (head) not listed on Cleveland's Week 14 injury report December 8th, 2023