Kyren Williams set to start for Rams moving forward
Los Angeles Rams running back Kyren Williams is the starter, per Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
Williams locked down the starting job on Sunday by scoring twice and gaining 100 yards from scrimmage on 20 touches. The Rams are reportedly engaged in trade talks centered around Cam Akers after he was a healthy scratch in Week 2, so Williams is set up to be a workhorse for the rest of the season. Their next opponent will be the Cincinnati Bengals next Monday night.
Williams rushed 14 times for 52 yards and a touchdown, and caught 6 passes on 10 targets for 48 yards and another touchdown. His 25.0 FanDuel points were third-most among running backs on Sunday. He also played 76-of-80 running back snaps and was given 24-of-25 running back opportunities in Week 2. The Bengals are No. 16 in FanDuel points allowed per game to opposing running backs so far this season.
- Treylon Burks (concussion) questionable in Week 13 for Titans December 1st, 2023
- Howe: New England's Bailey Zappe will start at quarterback in Week 13 December 1st, 2023
- Kareem Hunt (groin) good to go for Browns in Week 13 December 1st, 2023
- Steelers' Diontae Johnson (illness) available for Week 13 December 1st, 2023
- Chargers' Quentin Johnston (ribs, finger) available for Week 13 December 1st, 2023
- Lions' David Montgomery (foot) available for Week 13 December 1st, 2023
- Puka Nacua (shoulder) not listed on Rams' Week 12 injury report November 24th, 2023
- Rams looking to limit Kyren Williams' workload in return Sunday November 24th, 2023
- Cooper Kupp (ankle) cleared to play Week 12 for Rams November 24th, 2023
- Rams' Puka Nacua (shoulder) upgraded to full practice Thursday November 23rd, 2023
- Rams' Cooper Kupp (ankle) gets in limited practice Thursday November 23rd, 2023
- Puka Nacua (shoulder) limited for Rams on Wednesday November 22nd, 2023