Ravens elevate running back Melvin Gordon to active roster
Baltimore Ravens running back Melvin Gordon is eligible to play in Week 2's contest against the Cincinnati Bengals.
Gordon could be available versus his division rivals after he was promoted from Baltimore's practice squad.
In a matchup versus a Cincinnati defense allowing 16.3 FanDuel points per game to running backs this season, expect the veteran to see work behind Justice Hill and Gus Edwards.
- Rapoport: Tank Dell suffered fractured fibula in Week 13, to be placed on Texans' IR December 3rd, 2023
- Saints' Derek Carr (shoulder, back, concussion protocol) doubtful to return in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Titans' Derrick Henry (undisclosed) taken to locker room in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Saints' Derek Carr carted from Week 13 game; Jameis Winston in at quarterback December 3rd, 2023
- Marquise Brown (ankle) questionable to return in Week 13 for Cardinals December 3rd, 2023
- Trevor Siemian in at quarterback for Jets in Week 13; Tim Boyle benched December 3rd, 2023
- Ravens 'getting more comfortable' with Keaton Mitchell at running back November 27th, 2023
- Zay Flowers (hip) will play for Ravens in Week 12 November 26th, 2023
- Odell Beckham Jr. (shoulder) active in Week 12 for Baltimore November 26th, 2023
- Baltimore's Odell Beckham (shoulder) expected to play versus Chargers in Week 12 November 26th, 2023
- Ravens' Zay Flowers (hip) expected to play in Week 12 November 26th, 2023
- Odell Beckham Jr. (shoulder) questionable for Baltimore in Week 12 November 24th, 2023