Dionate Johnson (hamstring) ruled out for Steelers in Week 2
Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Diontae Johnson will not play Monday in the team's Week 2 game against the Cleveland Browns.
Johnson didn't practice all week, and he has now been ruled out for the team's Monday night divisional game versus Cleveland. There are reports that the 27-year-old pass-catcher could miss multiple games as a result of his hamstring ailment. Expect more work for George Pickens and Allen Robinson.
In Week 1, Johnson had 3 catches on 6 targets for 48 yards.
- Colts' Zack Moss set for increased role with Jonathan Taylor (thumb) sidelined November 28th, 2023
- Rico Dowdle (ankle) limited again Tuesday for Cowboys November 28th, 2023
- Seahawks' Kenneth Walker (oblique) DNP on Tuesday November 28th, 2023
- Cardinals release running back Keaontay Ingram on Tuesday November 28th, 2023
- Colts' Jonathan Taylor needs thumb surgery, 'hopeful' to return in 2-to-3 weeks November 28th, 2023
- Rapoport: Vikings will activate Justin Jefferson (hamstring) off injured reserve on Tuesday, expected to play in Week 14 November 28th, 2023
- Kenny Pickett (ankle) could be limited at Steelers practice November 28th, 2023
- Steelers' Kenny Pickett expected to target George Pickens more often from Week 12 onward November 26th, 2023
- Pittsburgh's George Pickens (shin) available in Week 12 November 24th, 2023
- George Pickens (shin) upgraded to limited participant for Steelers' Thursday practice November 23rd, 2023
- Steelers' George Pickens (shin) DNP on Wednesday November 22nd, 2023
- Tomlin: Kenny Pickett will remain Pittsburgh's starting quarterback November 21st, 2023