Greg Dulcich (hamstring) out multiple games for Broncos
Denver Broncos tight end Greg Dulcich (hamstring) is expected to miss multiple games, reports Adam Schefter of ESPN.
Dulcich is dealing with a hamstring injury that sidelined him for the first five and final two games of his rookie season last year. He played 19 snaps and caught 2 passes (2 targets) for 22 yards in Week 1 before exiting early. Per Schefter, the Broncos are going "to take it slow" with the injury, so Dulcich could be out a while. Adam Trautman will take over as the starting tight end in Denver, with Chris Manhertz backing him up. The Broncos will host the Washington Commanders in Week 2.
Trautman led the Broncos tight ends with 46 offensive snaps (71.9%) in Week 1. He was also first on the team among non-running backs with 5 targets, 5 catches, and 34 yards. The Commanders allowed the second-most catches to opposing tight ends (8) in the opening week, but they contained them to 44 scoreless yards on 12 targets.
- Kenny Pickett (ankle) could be limited at Steelers practice November 28th, 2023
- Colts' Zack Moss set for increased role with Jonathan Taylor (thumb) sidelined November 28th, 2023
- Rico Dowdle (ankle) limited again Tuesday for Cowboys November 28th, 2023
- Seahawks' Kenneth Walker (oblique) DNP on Tuesday November 28th, 2023
- Cardinals release running back Keaontay Ingram on Tuesday November 28th, 2023
- Colts' Jonathan Taylor needs thumb surgery, 'hopeful' to return in 2-to-3 weeks November 28th, 2023
- Update: Javonte Williams (neck) back in for Broncos in Week 12 November 26th, 2023
- Javonte Williams (neck) questionable to return for Broncos in Week 12 November 26th, 2023
- Marvin Mims (ankle) upgraded to full practice participant for Broncos Friday November 16th, 2023
- Jerry Jeudy (hip) added to Broncos' Thursday injury report November 16th, 2023
- Broncos place wide receiver Brandon Johnson (hamstring) on injured reserve, out at least 4 games October 28th, 2023
- Broncos place Greg Dulcich (hamstring) on injured reserve, out at least 4 games October 21st, 2023