Greg Dulcich (leg) won't return in Week 1 for Denver
Denver Broncos tight end Greg Dulcich will not return Sunday in the team's game against the Las Vegas Raiders.
Dulcich is dealing with a leg injury. As a result, the team has ruled him out of action for the rest of the evening coming out of the halftime break. Adam Trautman, new to the team, will be the main weapon at tight end the rest of the way.
Before exiting, Dulich caught both targets for 22 yards.
- Kenny Pickett (ankle) could be limited at Steelers practice November 28th, 2023
- Colts' Zack Moss set for increased role with Jonathan Taylor (thumb) sidelined November 28th, 2023
- Rico Dowdle (ankle) limited again Tuesday for Cowboys November 28th, 2023
- Seahawks' Kenneth Walker (oblique) DNP on Tuesday November 28th, 2023
- Cardinals release running back Keaontay Ingram on Tuesday November 28th, 2023
- Colts' Jonathan Taylor needs thumb surgery, 'hopeful' to return in 2-to-3 weeks November 28th, 2023
- Update: Javonte Williams (neck) back in for Broncos in Week 12 November 26th, 2023
- Javonte Williams (neck) questionable to return for Broncos in Week 12 November 26th, 2023
- Marvin Mims (ankle) upgraded to full practice participant for Broncos Friday November 16th, 2023
- Jerry Jeudy (hip) added to Broncos' Thursday injury report November 16th, 2023
- Broncos place wide receiver Brandon Johnson (hamstring) on injured reserve, out at least 4 games October 28th, 2023
- Broncos place Greg Dulcich (hamstring) on injured reserve, out at least 4 games October 21st, 2023