Dionate Johnson (hamstring) won't return for Steelers in Week 1
Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Diontae Johnson will not return Sunday in the team's Week 1 game against the San Francisco 49ers.
Johnson pulled up with a hamstring ailment after a run and catch. As a result, the team has ruled him out for the rest of the afternoon. Expect more work for George Pickens and Allen Robinson.
Before exiting, Johnson had 3 catches on 6 targets for 48 yards.
- Colts' Zack Moss set for increased role with Jonathan Taylor (thumb) sidelined November 28th, 2023
- Rico Dowdle (ankle) limited again Tuesday for Cowboys November 28th, 2023
- Seahawks' Kenneth Walker (oblique) DNP on Tuesday November 28th, 2023
- Cardinals release running back Keaontay Ingram on Tuesday November 28th, 2023
- Colts' Jonathan Taylor needs thumb surgery, 'hopeful' to return in 2-to-3 weeks November 28th, 2023
- Rapoport: Vikings will activate Justin Jefferson (hamstring) off injured reserve on Tuesday, expected to play in Week 14 November 28th, 2023
- Kenny Pickett (ankle) could be limited at Steelers practice November 28th, 2023
- Steelers' Kenny Pickett expected to target George Pickens more often from Week 12 onward November 26th, 2023
- Pittsburgh's George Pickens (shin) available in Week 12 November 24th, 2023
- George Pickens (shin) upgraded to limited participant for Steelers' Thursday practice November 23rd, 2023
- Steelers' George Pickens (shin) DNP on Wednesday November 22nd, 2023
- Tomlin: Kenny Pickett will remain Pittsburgh's starting quarterback November 21st, 2023