Giants reportedly acquire tight end Darren Waller in trade with Raiders
According to Adam Schefter, the New York Giants have reportedly acquired tight end Darren Waller on Tuesday.
Waller will reportedly head to New York in exchange for the 100th overall pick this year. Expect the 30-year old to see more volume in the Giants' passing game after the veteran saw 4.6 targets per game last season.
On 265 pass snaps in 2022, Waller ranked 12th among tight ends with a 72.4 Pro Football Focus offensive rating while producing 28 receptions for 388 yards and three touchdowns and 1.58 yards per route run.
- Packers' Luke Musgrave 'earning first team reps' June 1st, 2023
- Browns 'want to get' wide receiver Elijah Moore the ball in 2023 June 1st, 2023
- Jets' Robert Saleh 'very optimistic' about Week 1 return for Breece Hall (ACL) June 1st, 2023
- Raiders significantly rework contract with Jimmy Garoppolo (foot) following failed physical May 28th, 2023
- Cardinals release wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins on Friday May 26th, 2023
- Geno Smith: Seahawks' Jaxon Smith-Njigba (hamstring) going to be 'tremendous' May 25th, 2023
- Jamison Crowder joining Giants March 24th, 2023
- Darius Slayton sticking with Giants March 16th, 2023
- Giants reportedly acquire tight end Darren Waller in trade with Raiders March 14th, 2023
- Giants 'will continue to negotiate' with running back Saquon Barkley March 12th, 2023
- Giants use franchise tag on Saquon Barkley March 7th, 2023
- Giants sign Daniel Jones to 4-year, $160 million extension March 7th, 2023