Justin Watson (illness) not listed on Kansas City's Super Bowl injury report
Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Justin Watson (illness) is not listed on Wednesday's injury report.
After sitting out the AFC Championship with an illness, Watson is expected to return on Sunday. In a matchup against a Philly defense allowing wideouts to haul in 11.1 receptions per game this regular season, Watson's FanDuel salary stands at $5,500.
On 295 receiving snaps this regular season, Watson accounted for 15 receptions for 315 yards and 2 touchdowns and 1.07 yards per route run.
- Packers' Luke Musgrave 'earning first team reps' June 1st, 2023
- Browns 'want to get' wide receiver Elijah Moore the ball in 2023 June 1st, 2023
- Jets' Robert Saleh 'very optimistic' about Week 1 return for Breece Hall (ACL) June 1st, 2023
- Raiders significantly rework contract with Jimmy Garoppolo (foot) following failed physical May 28th, 2023
- Cardinals release wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins on Friday May 26th, 2023
- Geno Smith: Seahawks' Jaxon Smith-Njigba (hamstring) going to be 'tremendous' May 25th, 2023
- Chiefs re-sign Jerick McKinnon May 4th, 2023
- Patriots sign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 3-year deal March 15th, 2023
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) not listed on Kansas City's Wednesday injury report for Super Bowl LVII February 8th, 2023
- Justin Watson (illness) not listed on Kansas City's Super Bowl injury report February 8th, 2023
- Kansas City's JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) fully participates in Wednesday's practice February 8th, 2023
- Kansas City's Kadarius Toney (ankle/hamstring) saids he is "definitely" playing in Super Bowl February 7th, 2023