Kadarius Toney (ankle) questionable to return for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game
Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Kadarius Toney is considered questionable to return Sunday in the AFC Championship Game against the Cincinnati Bengals.
After an active first quarter in which he saw some touches, Toney went to the locker room. Now, the team has officially deemed him questionable to return due to an ankle injury.
Before exiting, Toney had 1 catch on 2 targets for 9 yards, dropping a touchdown in the process. He also returned a punt for 12 yards.
- Austin Hooper, Raiders agree to deal March 24th, 2023
- Jamison Crowder joining Giants March 24th, 2023
- Panthers reportedly add wide receiver D.J. Chark on Friday March 24th, 2023
- Nelson Agholor signing with Ravens for a season March 24th, 2023
- Jets trading Elijah Moore to Cleveland Browns March 22nd, 2023
- Jets hire Mecole Hardman for 2023 March 22nd, 2023
- Patriots sign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 3-year deal March 15th, 2023
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) not listed on Kansas City's Wednesday injury report for Super Bowl LVII February 8th, 2023
- Justin Watson (illness) not listed on Kansas City's Super Bowl injury report February 8th, 2023
- Kansas City's JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) fully participates in Wednesday's practice February 8th, 2023
- Kansas City's Kadarius Toney (ankle/hamstring) saids he is "definitely" playing in Super Bowl February 7th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) lands on Chiefs' IR ahead of Super Bowl February 6th, 2023