Kenneth Walker (ankle) not on Seahawks injury report
Seattle Seahawks running back Kenneth Walker (ankle) is not on the injury report for the Wild Card Round against the San Francisco 49ers on Saturday.
Walker was held out of practice on Wednesday after being a full participant on Tuesday, but the second-round pick is good to go for his postseason debut. He will have a tough matchup against the 49ers and could potentially lose passing-down snaps to DeeJay Dallas if the Seahawks fall behind. Dallas out-targeted Walker 11-4 over the final three weeks of the regular season.
Per numberFire's NFL Heat Map, the Seahawks are 9.5-point underdogs on Saturday, setting up a negative game script for Walker. The 49ers are also allowing only 14.0 FanDuel points per game to running backs, 2.2 fewer than any other defense. Our models project Walker for 19.7 touches and 80.8 yards in the Wild Card Round.
- Packers' Luke Musgrave 'earning first team reps' June 1st, 2023
- Browns 'want to get' wide receiver Elijah Moore the ball in 2023 June 1st, 2023
- Jets' Robert Saleh 'very optimistic' about Week 1 return for Breece Hall (ACL) June 1st, 2023
- Raiders significantly rework contract with Jimmy Garoppolo (foot) following failed physical May 28th, 2023
- Cardinals release wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins on Friday May 26th, 2023
- Trey Lance working with 49ers' first unit in OTAs May 25th, 2023
- Geno Smith: Seahawks' Jaxon Smith-Njigba (hamstring) going to be 'tremendous' May 25th, 2023
- Seahawks select Jaxon Smith-Njigba with twentieth pick April 27th, 2023
- Seahawks and quarterback Geno Smith agree to new three-year contract March 6th, 2023
- Seahawks' DeeJay Dallas (ankle, quad) questionable for Wild Card January 12th, 2023
- Kenneth Walker (ankle) not on Seahawks injury report January 12th, 2023
- Seattle's Kenneth Walker (ankle) DNP on Wednesday January 11th, 2023