Jakobi Meyers (shoulder) available for Patriots in Week 18
New England Patriots wide receiver Jakobi Meyers will play Sunday in the team's Week 18 game against the Buffalo Bills.
What It Means:
Meyers was listed questionable due to a shoulder injury. However, despite the ailment, he has received the green light to take the field with the team's playoff hopes on the line.
Our models project Meyers for 2.3 points, 26.4 yards, 0.1 touchdowns and 4.3 FanDuel points.
Source: Mike Reiss
Recent NFL Player News
- Jamison Crowder joining Giants March 24th, 2023
- Panthers reportedly add wide receiver D.J. Chark on Friday March 24th, 2023
- Nelson Agholor signing with Ravens for a season March 24th, 2023
- Jets trading Elijah Moore to Cleveland Browns March 22nd, 2023
- Jets hire Mecole Hardman for 2023 March 22nd, 2023
- Colts reportedly sign wide receiver Isaiah McKenzie on Tuesday March 21st, 2023
Recent Las Vegas Raiders Player News
- Austin Hooper, Raiders agree to deal March 24th, 2023
- Raiders sign tight end O.J. Howard in free agency March 20th, 2023
- Giants reportedly acquire tight end Darren Waller in trade with Raiders March 14th, 2023
- Jakobi Meyers joining Raiders March 14th, 2023
- Raiders signing Jimmy Garoppolo to three-year contract March 13th, 2023
- Las Vegas applies franchise tag to Josh Jacobs March 6th, 2023