Washington's Brian Robinson (knee) ruled out in Week 18
Washington Commanders running back Brian Robinson (knee) will not play in Week 18's game agains the Dallas Cowboys.
Robinson will not be active for Washington's season finale after he was unable to practice with a knee injury. Expect Jonathan Williams to see a lead role in the Commanders' backfield versus a Dallas Cowboys' defense allowing 16.4 FanDuel points per game to running backs.
Williams' Week 18 FanDuel salary stands at $5,000.
- Packers' Luke Musgrave 'earning first team reps' June 1st, 2023
- Browns 'want to get' wide receiver Elijah Moore the ball in 2023 June 1st, 2023
- Jets' Robert Saleh 'very optimistic' about Week 1 return for Breece Hall (ACL) June 1st, 2023
- Raiders significantly rework contract with Jimmy Garoppolo (foot) following failed physical May 28th, 2023
- Cardinals release wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins on Friday May 26th, 2023
- Geno Smith: Seahawks' Jaxon Smith-Njigba (hamstring) going to be 'tremendous' May 25th, 2023
- Jacoby Brissett signing with Commanders for 2023 March 15th, 2023
- Sam Howell in lead for Commanders starting job February 28th, 2023
- Commanders release quarterback Carson Wentz February 27th, 2023
- Washington's Brian Robinson (knee) ruled out in Week 18 January 6th, 2023
- Brian Robinson (knee) remains out at Washington practice January 5th, 2023
- Commanders place Antonio Gibson (knee, foot) on injured reserve January 5th, 2023