Cardinals' James Conner (knee, shin) DNP again on Thursday
Arizona Cardinals running back James Conner (knee, shin) did not practice on Thursday ahead of Week 18's game against the San Francisco 49ers.
Conner remained absent from practice on Thursday with knee and shin injuries. Conner has now missed back-to-back practices after exiting Week 17's game early. He is trending in the wrong direction heading into Friday's practice.
The Cardinals are 14.0-point underdogs against the 49ers on Sunday. According to numberFire's DFS Heat Map, their implied team total of 13.25 points is the lowest total on Sunday's main slate.
- Irv Smith Jr. agreeing on deal with Bengals March 28th, 2023
- Saints' Michael Thomas (toe) still recovering March 28th, 2023
- Panthers' D.J. Chark underwent recent ankle surgery March 28th, 2023
- Broncos 'won't know...for a while' about Javonte Williams' (knee) health March 27th, 2023
- Bills want Josh Allen (elbow) taking fewer hits in 2023 March 27th, 2023
- Ravens' John Harbaugh a 'big believer' in Rashod Bateman (foot) March 27th, 2023
- Robbie Anderson (back) ruled out for Cardinals' finale January 6th, 2023
- Arizona's James Conner (shin/knee) out in Week 18 January 6th, 2023
- Cardinals' James Conner (knee, shin) DNP again on Thursday January 5th, 2023
- Cardinals' James Conner (knee, shin) DNP on Wednesday January 4th, 2023
- DeAndre Hopkins (knee) ruled out for Cardinals Week 18 January 4th, 2023
- Cardinals' Colt McCoy out for Week 18, David Blough to remain starter January 4th, 2023