Jonnu Smith (concussion) back at Patriots practice Thursday
New England Patriots tight end Jonnu Smith (concussion) returned to practice on Thursday.
Smith missed Week 17 with a concussion and remained out for Wednesday's practice, but this puts him on track to return for Week 18 against the Buffalo Bills on Sunday. Hunter Henry will lose fantasy appeal if Smith is active.
The Bills are allowing the second-fewest FanDuel points per game to tight ends this season, so it's a tough matchup for the position.
- Irv Smith Jr. agreeing on deal with Bengals March 28th, 2023
- Saints' Michael Thomas (toe) still recovering March 28th, 2023
- Panthers' D.J. Chark underwent recent ankle surgery March 28th, 2023
- Broncos 'won't know...for a while' about Javonte Williams' (knee) health March 27th, 2023
- Bills want Josh Allen (elbow) taking fewer hits in 2023 March 27th, 2023
- Ravens' John Harbaugh a 'big believer' in Rashod Bateman (foot) March 27th, 2023
- Patriots send tight end Jonnu Smith to Falcons via trade March 13th, 2023
- Falcons release Marcus Mariota February 28th, 2023
- Drake London (foot) returns for Falcons in Week 18 January 8th, 2023
- Falcons' Drake London (foot) questionable to return in Week 18 January 8th, 2023
- Falcons' Caleb Huntley (Achilles) done for 2022 season December 19th, 2022
- Falcons' Marcus Mariota (knee) ruled out for the season December 14th, 2022