Denver's Greg Dulcich (hamstring) placed on injured reserve, out for remainder of 2022 season
Denver Broncos tight end Greg Dulcich (hamstring) has been placed on the injured reserve.
What It Means:
Dulcich will not be active for the rest of the season after suffering a hamstring injury in Week 16.
Expect Eric Tomlinson and Eric Saubert to see more snaps at tight end against a Kansas City defense ranked 20th (9.9) in FanDuel points allowed per game to tight ends.
Source: Jeff Legwold
Recent NFL Player News
- Packers' Luke Musgrave 'earning first team reps' June 1st, 2023
- Browns 'want to get' wide receiver Elijah Moore the ball in 2023 June 1st, 2023
- Jets' Robert Saleh 'very optimistic' about Week 1 return for Breece Hall (ACL) June 1st, 2023
- Raiders significantly rework contract with Jimmy Garoppolo (foot) following failed physical May 28th, 2023
- Cardinals release wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins on Friday May 26th, 2023
- Geno Smith: Seahawks' Jaxon Smith-Njigba (hamstring) going to be 'tremendous' May 25th, 2023
Recent Denver Broncos Player News
- Broncos' Javonte Williams (knee) practicing 'in a limited capacity' May 25th, 2023
- Russell Wilson 'leaner and meaner' for Broncos May 25th, 2023
- Broncos exercise Jerry Jeudy's fifth-year option May 4th, 2023
- Broncos 'won't know...for a while' about Javonte Williams' (knee) health March 27th, 2023
- Broncos' Russell Wilson (knee) cleared to resume throwing March 27th, 2023
- Broncos sign running back Samaje Perine to 2-year contract on Tuesday March 14th, 2023