Broncos' Jerry Jeudy (ankle) questionable for Week 17
Denver Broncos wide receiver Jerry Jeudy (ankle) is questionable for Friday's game against the Kansas City Chiefs.
Jeudy is dealing with an ankle injury and is questionable to face the Chiefs on Sunday. If he is available, our models expect him to see 6.3 targets against Kansas City.
Jeudy's Week 17 projection includes 3.6 receptions, 48.9 yards, 0.23 touchdowns, and 8.0 FanDuel points. His salary is $7,300.
- Austin Hooper, Raiders agree to deal March 24th, 2023
- Jamison Crowder joining Giants March 24th, 2023
- Panthers reportedly add wide receiver D.J. Chark on Friday March 24th, 2023
- Nelson Agholor signing with Ravens for a season March 24th, 2023
- Jets trading Elijah Moore to Cleveland Browns March 22nd, 2023
- Jets hire Mecole Hardman for 2023 March 22nd, 2023
- Broncos sign running back Samaje Perine to 2-year contract on Tuesday March 14th, 2023
- Broncos to ink quarterback Jarrett Stidham to two-year deal March 13th, 2023
- Javonte Williams (knee) "on track" for start of Broncos season February 28th, 2023
- Jerry Jeudy (ankle) active in Week 17 for Broncos January 1st, 2023
- Denver's Greg Dulcich (hamstring) placed on injured reserve, out for remainder of 2022 season December 30th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy (ankle) questionable for Week 17 December 30th, 2022