Cowboys' Tony Pollard (thigh) officially inactive for Week 17
Dallas Cowboys running back Tony Pollard (thigh) has been ruled out of Week 17's game against the Tennessee Titans on Thursday Night Football.
As expected base on reporting earlier on Thursday, Pollard is inactive for tonight's clash with the Titans. Ezekiel Elliott should see a heavy workload and Malik Davis will mix in as well. The Titans are expected to rest multiple starters, including Derrick Henry and Malik Willis, so the Cowboys should be able to build an early lead and then close out with their ground game.
Per FanDuel Sportsbook, the Cowboys are 13.5-point favorites over the Titans, setting up a favorable game script for Zeke and Davis to rack up touches. However, the Titans have the No. 26 pass defense in numberFire's adjusted team rankings for the season, providing a pass funnel for Dak Prescott and the receivers.
- Austin Hooper, Raiders agree to deal March 24th, 2023
- Jamison Crowder joining Giants March 24th, 2023
- Panthers reportedly add wide receiver D.J. Chark on Friday March 24th, 2023
- Nelson Agholor signing with Ravens for a season March 24th, 2023
- Jets trading Elijah Moore to Cleveland Browns March 22nd, 2023
- Jets hire Mecole Hardman for 2023 March 22nd, 2023
- Dalton Schultz to sign one-year deal with Houston March 20th, 2023
- Houston sends receiver Brandin Cooks to Dallas via trade March 19th, 2023
- Ezekiel Elliott on way out from Cowboys March 15th, 2023
- Tony Pollard (ankle) officially tagged by Cowboys March 6th, 2023
- Cowboys' Tony Pollard (fibula/ankle) to recover 'well before' training camp January 24th, 2023
- Cowboys' Tony Pollard suffered broken leg in Divisional Round loss January 23rd, 2023