Diontae Johnson (toe) active for Steelers' Week 16 matchup against Raiders
Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Diontae Johnson (toe) will play in Week 16's contest against the Las Vegas Raiders.
Despite missing two practices with a toe ailment, Johnson will be available on Saturday night. In a matchup versus a Las Vegas unit allowing 26.7 FanDuel points per game to receivers, our models project Johnson to score 10.1 FanDuel points.
Johnson's projection includes 5.3 receptions for 52.6 yards on 8.5 targets.
- Irv Smith Jr. agreeing on deal with Bengals March 28th, 2023
- Saints' Michael Thomas (toe) still recovering March 28th, 2023
- Panthers' D.J. Chark underwent recent ankle surgery March 28th, 2023
- Broncos 'won't know...for a while' about Javonte Williams' (knee) health March 27th, 2023
- Bills want Josh Allen (elbow) taking fewer hits in 2023 March 27th, 2023
- Ravens' John Harbaugh a 'big believer' in Rashod Bateman (foot) March 27th, 2023
- Steelers' Pat Freiermuth (knee) will not return in Week 18 January 8th, 2023
- Diontae Johnson (toe) active for Steelers' Week 16 matchup against Raiders December 24th, 2022
- Diontae Johnson (toe) questionable for Steelers Week 16 December 22nd, 2022
- Tomlin: Pittsburgh's Kenny Pickett (concussion) will start in Week 16's game versus Raiders December 20th, 2022
- Steelers' Mitchell Trubisky could have 'short leash' in Week 15 start December 18th, 2022
- Kenny Pickett (concussion) ruled out for Steelers in Week 15 December 17th, 2022