Texans' Chris Moore (foot) active Saturday
Houston Texans wide receiver Chris Moore (foot) is active for Week 16 versus the Tennessee Titans.
Moore and Brandin Cooks will be the Texans' starting receivers, and they should command most of the targets. Nico Collins (foot) is out again.
numberFire's models project Moore for 6.3 targets, 3.8 receptions, and 44.7 yards. Cooks is projected to lead the Texans with 6.6 targets. The Titans have the No. 23 adjusted pass defense in our season-long team rankings and they are allowing the most FanDuel points per game to wide receivers.
- Packers' Luke Musgrave 'earning first team reps' June 1st, 2023
- Browns 'want to get' wide receiver Elijah Moore the ball in 2023 June 1st, 2023
- Jets' Robert Saleh 'very optimistic' about Week 1 return for Breece Hall (ACL) June 1st, 2023
- Raiders significantly rework contract with Jimmy Garoppolo (foot) following failed physical May 28th, 2023
- Cardinals release wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins on Friday May 26th, 2023
- Geno Smith: Seahawks' Jaxon Smith-Njigba (hamstring) going to be 'tremendous' May 25th, 2023
- Robert Woods released by Titans February 22nd, 2023
- Derek Carr officially released by Raiders February 15th, 2023
- Tennessee's Treylon Burks (groin) active for Week 18's game versus Jaguars January 7th, 2023
- Derrick Henry (hip) cleared from Titans injury report January 5th, 2023
- Treylon Burks (groin) questionable Week 18 for Titans January 5th, 2023
- Titans' Derrick Henry (hip) logs full practice on Wednesday, expected to play in Week 18 January 4th, 2023