DeeJay Dallas (ankle) returns to Seahawks practice
Seattle Seahawks running back DeeJay Dallas (ankle) returned to practice.
Dallas is practicing again for the first time since injuring his ankle in Week 13. Kenneth Walker (ankle) has been held out all week, so Dallas could potentially be the Seahawks' lead back on Saturday versus the Kansas City Chiefs. Even if Walker is active, the Seahawks might want to limit his workload to manage the ankle injury, which would open up more touches for Dallas.
Dallas is averaging 0.05 Rushing Net Expected Points per carry this season, which ranks 36th out of 87 running backs with at least 20 carries this season. Walker, who is averaging 0.02 Rushing NEP per carry, ranks 45th out of that group. The Chiefs have the No. 22 run defense in our advanced team rankings.
- Irv Smith Jr. agreeing on deal with Bengals March 28th, 2023
- Saints' Michael Thomas (toe) still recovering March 28th, 2023
- Panthers' D.J. Chark underwent recent ankle surgery March 28th, 2023
- Broncos 'won't know...for a while' about Javonte Williams' (knee) health March 27th, 2023
- Bills want Josh Allen (elbow) taking fewer hits in 2023 March 27th, 2023
- Ravens' John Harbaugh a 'big believer' in Rashod Bateman (foot) March 27th, 2023
- Seahawks and quarterback Geno Smith agree to new three-year contract March 6th, 2023
- Seahawks' DeeJay Dallas (ankle, quad) questionable for Wild Card January 12th, 2023
- Kenneth Walker (ankle) not on Seahawks injury report January 12th, 2023
- Seattle's Kenneth Walker (ankle) DNP on Wednesday January 11th, 2023
- Kenneth Walker (ankle/illness) not listed on Seattle's Week 18 injury report January 6th, 2023
- Seattle's Tyler Lockett (shin) questionable for Week 18's game against Rams January 6th, 2023