Tomlin: Pittsburgh's Kenny Pickett (concussion) will start in Week 16's game versus Raiders
According to head coach Mike Tomlin, Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Kenny Pickett (concussion) will start in Week 16's contest against the Las Vegas Raiders.
Pickett is expected to return after Pittsburgh's rookie quarterback was held out in Week 15 with a concussion. In a favorable matchup versus a Las Vegas unit allowing 19.6 FanDuel points per game to quarterbacks, Pickett's FanDuel salary stands at $6,500.
On 294 attempts, Pickett is ranked 21st among his position with a 67.7 Pro Football Focus offensive rating while accounting for 4 touchdowns, 1797 yards, a 74.1% adjusted completion rate, and a 3.2% big time throw percentage.
- Irv Smith Jr. agreeing on deal with Bengals March 28th, 2023
- Saints' Michael Thomas (toe) still recovering March 28th, 2023
- Panthers' D.J. Chark underwent recent ankle surgery March 28th, 2023
- Broncos 'won't know...for a while' about Javonte Williams' (knee) health March 27th, 2023
- Bills want Josh Allen (elbow) taking fewer hits in 2023 March 27th, 2023
- Ravens' John Harbaugh a 'big believer' in Rashod Bateman (foot) March 27th, 2023
- Steelers' Pat Freiermuth (knee) will not return in Week 18 January 8th, 2023
- Diontae Johnson (toe) active for Steelers' Week 16 matchup against Raiders December 24th, 2022
- Diontae Johnson (toe) questionable for Steelers Week 16 December 22nd, 2022
- Tomlin: Pittsburgh's Kenny Pickett (concussion) will start in Week 16's game versus Raiders December 20th, 2022
- Steelers' Mitchell Trubisky could have 'short leash' in Week 15 start December 18th, 2022
- Kenny Pickett (concussion) ruled out for Steelers in Week 15 December 17th, 2022