Ravens' Tyler Huntley clears concussion protocol
Baltimore Ravens quarterback Tyler Huntley cleared concussion protocols ahead of Week 15's game against the Cleveland Browns on Saturday.
Huntley has officially cleared concussion protocol, but the Ravens haven't officially named him the starter for Saturday's clash with Cleveland. Baltimore may be hoping Lamar Jackson (knee), who remained absent from practice on Thursday, is able to recover in time. Stay tuned.
The Ravens are 2.5-point underdogs against the Browns on Saturday. Their implied team total of 17.50 points is the lowest team total on Saturday's three-game main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Tyrod Taylor (ribs) returning to Giants practice Monday December 4th, 2023
- Titans' Derrick Henry placed in concussion protocol December 4th, 2023
- Update: Jalen Hurts (head) back in for Eagles in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Jalen Hurts being evaluated for concussion for Eagles in Week 13; Marcus Mariota in at quarterback December 3rd, 2023
- Tyler Higbee (concussion) questionable to return for Rams in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Jayden Reed (chest) active for Packers in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Ravens 'getting more comfortable' with Keaton Mitchell at running back November 27th, 2023
- Zay Flowers (hip) will play for Ravens in Week 12 November 26th, 2023
- Odell Beckham Jr. (shoulder) active in Week 12 for Baltimore November 26th, 2023
- Baltimore's Odell Beckham (shoulder) expected to play versus Chargers in Week 12 November 26th, 2023
- Ravens' Zay Flowers (hip) expected to play in Week 12 November 26th, 2023
- Odell Beckham Jr. (shoulder) questionable for Baltimore in Week 12 November 24th, 2023