Steelers' Najee Harris (oblique) DNP on Wednesday
Pittsburgh Steelers running back Najee Harris (oblique) did not practice on Wednesday ahead of Week 14's game against the Baltimore Ravens.
Harris is dealing with an oblique injury and was unable to practice on Wednesday. A return to practice on Thursday would be a good sign and have him on track to play against the Ravens on Sunday. Thursday's practice report will provide more information.
Harris' current Week 14 projection includes 56.0 rushing yards, 14.2 receiving yards, 0.44 total touchdowns, and 10.6 FanDuel points. His salary is $6,700.
- Kenneth Walker (oblique) officially out Thursday for Seahawks November 30th, 2023
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy (groin) limited on Thursday November 30th, 2023
- Texans' Noah Brown (knee) limited again on Thursday November 30th, 2023
- Chargers' Quentin Johnston (ribs, finger) logs another full practice on Thursday November 30th, 2023
- Patriots' Demario Douglas (concussion) DNP again on Thursday November 30th, 2023
- Dallas Goedert (forearm) DNP again Thursday for Eagles November 30th, 2023
- Diontae Johnson (illness) DNP Thursday for Steelers November 30th, 2023
- Steelers' Kenny Pickett (ankle) logs another full practice on Thursday November 30th, 2023
- Kenny Pickett (ankle) practicing for Steelers in full Wednesday November 29th, 2023
- Kenny Pickett (ankle) could be limited at Steelers practice November 28th, 2023
- Steelers' Kenny Pickett expected to target George Pickens more often from Week 12 onward November 26th, 2023
- Pittsburgh's George Pickens (shin) available in Week 12 November 24th, 2023