Kenneth Walker (ankle) will not return Sunday for Seahawks in Week 13
Seattle Seahawks running back Kenneth Walker will not return Sunday in the team's Week 13 game against the Los Angeles Rams.
Walker suffered an ankle injury during Sunday's contest. As the team went into the locker room for halftime, it officially ruled the rookie running back out for the rest of the night. DeeJay Dallas - originally ruled doubtful with an ankle injury of his own before returning - and Tony Jones Jr. are the available rushers.
Before exiting, Walker had 3 rushes for 36 yards, posting 3.6 FanDuel points.
- Kansas City's Kadarius Toney (ankle/hamstring) saids he is "definitely" playing in Super Bowl February 7th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) lands on Chiefs' IR ahead of Super Bowl February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) officially activated off injured reserve February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- Seahawks' DeeJay Dallas (ankle, quad) questionable for Wild Card January 12th, 2023
- Kenneth Walker (ankle) not on Seahawks injury report January 12th, 2023
- Seattle's Kenneth Walker (ankle) DNP on Wednesday January 11th, 2023
- Kenneth Walker (ankle/illness) not listed on Seattle's Week 18 injury report January 6th, 2023
- Seattle's Tyler Lockett (shin) questionable for Week 18's game against Rams January 6th, 2023
- Tyler Lockett (leg) skipping Seahawks practice Wednesday January 4th, 2023