Jets' Michael Carter (ankle) officially out against Vikings in Week 13
The New York Jets have ruled out running back Michael Carter (ankle) for Sunday's Week 13 game against the Minnesota Vikings.
Carter suffered an ankle injury in Week 12, and while the second-year back was reportedly able to avoid a major injury, he'll still sit out this week's game against the Vikings. The Jets will likely employ a committee comprised of James Robinson, Zonovan Knight, and Ty Johnson this week.
Knight looked especially good in his Week 12 breakout game, getting opportunities even before Carter's injury and playing ahead of both Johnson and Robinson (who was a healthy scratch in that game). Our models currently project Knight, who has a $5,800 salary on FanDuel, to lead the way in this backfield with 11.4 fantasy points.
- 49ers' Brock Purdy dealing with torn UCL injury; expected to miss six months January 30th, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) questionable to return for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Justin Watson (illness) won't play for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Update: Josh Johnson (concussion) ruled out for 49ers in NFC Championship Game; Brock Purdy (elbow) remains at quarterback January 29th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) will play in AFC Championship Game for Kansas City January 29th, 2023
- Travis Kelce (back) active for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- C.J. Uzomah (hamstring) questionable for Jets' Week 18 contest versus Miami January 6th, 2023
- Jet starting Joe Flacco at quarterback in Week 18 January 6th, 2023
- Mike White (ribs) ruled out for Jets' Week 18 matchup against Dolphins January 6th, 2023
- Jets promote quarterback Chris Streveler to active roster, eligible to play in Week 17 December 31st, 2022
- Mike White (ribs) to start at quarterback for Jets in Week 17; Zach Wilson returns to reserves December 26th, 2022
- Zonovan Knight (ankle) will play for Jets Thursday night December 22nd, 2022