Denver's Jerry Jeudy (ankle) trending towards playing in Week 13
Denver Broncos wide receiver Jerry Jeudy (ankle) is expected to play in the team's Week 13 game against the Baltimore Ravens.
Jeudy will test out his ankle in the pregame warmups before making an official decision about his Week 13 status, but early reports are indicating that the former first-round pick is expected to play against the Ravens. Jeudy hasn't played since Week 10, when he suffered a non-contact injury on the very first play of the game.
Jeudy has a $6,500 salary on FanDuel and is projected for 9.1 fantasy points off of 4.1 catches for 57.7 yards and 0.2 touchdowns.
- Tom Brady announces second retirement February 1st, 2023
- 49ers' Brock Purdy dealing with torn UCL injury; expected to miss six months January 30th, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) questionable to return for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Justin Watson (illness) won't play for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Update: Josh Johnson (concussion) ruled out for 49ers in NFC Championship Game; Brock Purdy (elbow) remains at quarterback January 29th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) will play in AFC Championship Game for Kansas City January 29th, 2023
- Jerry Jeudy (ankle) active in Week 17 for Broncos January 1st, 2023
- Denver's Greg Dulcich (hamstring) placed on injured reserve, out for remainder of 2022 season December 30th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy (ankle) questionable for Week 17 December 30th, 2022
- Denver's Greg Dulcich (hamstring) DNP on Thursday December 29th, 2022
- Latavius Murray (foot) active for Broncos in Week 16 December 25th, 2022
- Courtland Sutton (hamstring) active for Broncos in Week 16 December 25th, 2022