Mike Boone (ankle) back at Broncos practice Wednesday
Denver Broncos running back Mike Boone (ankle) returned to practice on Wednesday.
Boone was placed on injured reserve after injuring his ankle in Week 7, so this means he has officially been designated to return. Latavius Murray will likely remain the starter, but Boone should have a chance to force more of a committee in the Broncos' backfield. Marlon Mack and Devine Ozigbo are unlikely to be involved much if Boone is cleared to play in Week 13 against the Baltimore Ravens.
numberFire's models currently project Boone for a modest 3.9 touches in Week 13. The Ravens have a top-10 run defense in our advanced team metrics and they are favored by more than a touchdown, so it isn't the most appealing matchup for the Broncos' backfield.
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) DNP for Chiefs' first Super Bowl practice February 1st, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) sits out Chiefs practice Wednesday February 1st, 2023
- Tom Brady announces second retirement February 1st, 2023
- Jerry Jeudy (ankle) active in Week 17 for Broncos January 1st, 2023
- Denver's Greg Dulcich (hamstring) placed on injured reserve, out for remainder of 2022 season December 30th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy (ankle) questionable for Week 17 December 30th, 2022
- Denver's Greg Dulcich (hamstring) DNP on Thursday December 29th, 2022
- Latavius Murray (foot) active for Broncos in Week 16 December 25th, 2022
- Courtland Sutton (hamstring) active for Broncos in Week 16 December 25th, 2022